“Great breakfast and coffee”
Review of City Cafe Diner

City Cafe Diner
Ranked #36 of 837 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Mobile, Alabama
“Great breakfast and coffee”
Reviewed October 5, 2011

I usually add sugar to my coffee, but theirs was so good I didn't need to. The pancakes and bacon were excellent. The server was attentive and friendly. Nice atmosphere, but booths need recovering.

• Visited October 2011

Alabama
“Huge Portions at Great Prices”
Reviewed September 5, 2011

I love this place! We visited the City Cafe Diner twice during our four-day vacation. The prices, food, and service is wonderful. Be sure to save room for dessert!

• Visited September 2011
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Absolutely The Most Menu Selections In The Area”
Reviewed July 21, 2011

Just off of I-75 at the corner of Bonnie Oaks Drive and Lee Highway in Chattanooga, TN sits City Cafe Diner offering excellent food from American, Greek, Mexican, and Italian favorites. And, it's always delicious, served from a friendly staff.
If you're there on the weekend you have to try the Seafood Bisque to start your meal and finish with a dessert from the largest selection in town.
There's not another place in town like it !
And, the Cafe is opened 24 hours.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank Gunny214
alexandria, VA.
“Best deal in the whole town”
Reviewed June 22, 2011

We lucked into this wonderful diner by staying at the Days Inn. The manager Gary Haworth saw to our every need and reminded us of the discount you get by staying at the Days Inn. The food portions are gigantic and the quality absolutely terrific. We ate there at least seven times and were never disappointed with anything. These folks personify southern hospitality and are absolutely great. It was a real pleasure lucking into this wonderful diner. Thanks Gary !!!

• Visited June 2011
Nashville, Tennessee
“So good we went there twice in 24 hours.!!”
Reviewed July 1, 2010

We were in town for the 3 state 3 mountain bike ride, staying down the block. We went for dinner and had the best food. Lots of good food, good service, and great atmosphere.
It's a diner, so lot's of characters coming in and out. Great for people watching.
I had a grilled chicken sandwich and husband had a gyros platter, both were delicious and so much food we could hardly eat it all. I had the good luck to be facing the video screen showing all their delicious desserts. As a self confessed icing addict.... I had to try some of the desserts, they are huge.. think two cakes topped on one another, two cheesecakes on top of each other.. you get the idea, they have a professional pastry chef that only works for them making their dessert. It showed, they are works of art and eyes rolling to back of the head at memory of cheesecake... better than S-E-X. We asked if they had any plans to come to nashville .. they do! I can't wait. This is ONE GREAT PLACE TO EAT. GO Right now, I mean it!!! It was so good we went back the next morning for breakfast, serious huge omelets, and yummy pancakes. I wish they would ship those desserts... mmmm! : )