“great place to stay”

GreenLeadersGold level
Cleveland, Tennessee
“great place to stay”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

this hotel is really great, nice rooms clean ,staff very friendly and helpful with any info u might need,good size parking lot, can walk to a few restaurants,they have a restaurant in hotel only ate breakfast,was reasonable, had a buffet or cook to order menu ,looked like dinner was in price range of these hotels,beds very comfortable,definately stop here if visiting or passing thru ,across from hamilton mall and hundred s of stores and restaurants in area

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
HolidayInnHPMgmt, Manager at Holiday Inn - Hamilton Place, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
On behalf of my team, we are very pleased to read of your positive impressions after your stay with us at Holiday Inn Chattanooga-Hamilton Place. Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor and for complimenting on our team of colleagues for their friendliness and attention to detail.

Next time you have the chance to stay with us, I hope you will have an opportunity to visit our in-house Fuse Restaurant for your dinner needs. Our culinary team cooks up the best in Southern cuisine, as well as a fully stocked bar to satisfy every palate.

Please let us know the next time you are in the Chattanooga area and we will be happy to roll out the red carpet for you!

Dan Deaver

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Ontario, Canada
Reviewed February 25, 2013

After a long day driving thru snow and ice, we really appreciated being upgraded to a suite with a beautiful view, after a stressful day's drive. Free, fast wi-fi. Clean, quiet, comfortable. The breakfast wasn't free, but it was very good, well presented, and with pleasant service. All of the staff we encountered here, were polite and friendly and welcoming. We will stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
HolidayInnHPMgmt, Manager at Holiday Inn - Hamilton Place, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Holiday Inn Chattanooga-Hamilton Place and for taking the time to post a review of your experience with us on TripAdvisor. I am very pleased to read your positive comments about your stay and the wonderful service you received.

Our team sincerely appreciates you recognizing the efforts we took to extend the complimentary upgrade. When available, we love to upgrade our guests, especially our valued Priority Club Rewards members. This is something extra we do to show our appreciation for your continued loyalty to us. Thank you very much for noticing our commitment to our guests and allowing us to share in your inspiring review.

Once again, thank you for your kind words and for choosing to spend your time with us.

Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I have must have stayed at over 100 hotels throughout the years. This is by far the cleanest, with most friendly staff you could ask for. I ate every meal in the Fuse restaurant. The food was so good and perfectly prepared that on the fourth night I asked to meet the chef. He came out and introduced himself as Reggie. I thanked him for the excellent food he prepapred. All of the waitresses were as good as you could ask for. Every evening I came back to my room and it looked as if I had just checked in again with the exception of my personal belongings already being there. Thr room temperature was the same as I set it before I had left that morning. I think the tv had as many channels as I have at home. Most hotels have about 30 to 40 channels at best. But here they must have close to 100 channels if not more. I don't care much for working out of town, but this hotel almost made it like being at home. (only cleaner) lol... Any time I am in or even remotely close to Chattanooga, I will deffinately be staying here.

Room Tip: Get the executive suite, i.e. room 301. You will have your own living room, with 2 HD tv's.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
HolidayInnHPMgmt, Manager at Holiday Inn - Hamilton Place, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you for posting such a wonderful review of our hotel! Guest feedback is truly a gift and we welcome both positive and constructive comments alike.

It is with great pleasure that we warmly welcome, meet and exceed our guests expectations on a daily basis. Our service team works exceptionally hard to provide the type of service that fits the Holiday Inn brand name. I shall certainly extend your great comments to our entire hotel team, especially Chef Reggie. I am very pleased to read that you hold such fond memories of your stay. For all of this and more we sincerely thank you.

Your time and business is important to us, and we look forward in welcoming you back to the Holiday Inn Chattanooga-Hamilton Place soon.

Atlanta, GA
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We stayed here for one night after visiting the local sites downtown. It was great.

Zac at the front desk was excellent. His customer service skills are great. Was recongnized right away as a platium member. No upgrades avaliable but that was fine. Was offered free breakfast for the family and some drinks. What a nice touch. Other Holiday Inn's should take notes.

The room was very clean and spacious. Everything was in working order. Had to queen beds and had room for a pack in play too. The windows were a little drafty but it was very cold outside.

The hotel was five minutes from the mall where there are lots of places to eat over there. The breakfast buffet on Sunday was great. Everything was really good and the service was excellent to. The bar looked nice but didn't have a chance to come back down and enjoy a drink. However that was a nice perk for the hotel.

We definately will be looking at staying here again when we return to the area. Thanks again for the gret stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
HolidayInnHPMgmt, Manager at Holiday Inn - Hamilton Place, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback of your stay at the Holiday Inn Chattanooga-Hamilton Place on TripAdvisor.

I am very pleased to read your appraisal of our professional service team, facilities and breakfast buffet. I know my colleagues will be equally pleased, especially Zac, to learn of your kind remarks and recognition of their efforts to exceed your expectations. We personally believe we have the absolute best service team in the Chattanooga market. This, by itself, sets us apart from the competition as the leader in guest experience.

On behalf of my team at Chattanooga’s leading lodging choice, Holiday Inn Chattanooga-Hamilton Place, we look forward to welcoming you back to our property in the near future.

buffalo,ny
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Stopped here for the night on the way home from Florida because of the location off I75.....staff was exceptional and the rooms were very nice....modern, well kept and very large....even though it sits among several other hotels and just off the interstate it is very quiet....

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
HolidayInnHPMgmt, Manager at Holiday Inn - Hamilton Place, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Thank you for your valuable time in posting a review of your experience at the Holiday Inn Chattanooga-Hamilton Place.

It is such a great feeling to read that you had a great experience during your stay with us. I will pass along your comments about our exceptional staff and large/clean guestrooms to our team. Thank you sincerely for recognizing the efforts of our team to create lasting impressions for all our guests.

Once again, thank you very much for your time and business. Next time you are traveling on I-75 please stop in and visit with us!

Atlanta, GA
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We stopped here for a couple of nights to spend some time out of the car and booked the two bedroom suite. The layout is odd, especially since there is only one bathroom, normally two bedroom suites have one off of each room. The rooms were good sizes and very comfortable but the living room/kitchen area hardly qualifies as that. The living room had no window and was a hard couch that could seat two. There was not enough seating for everyone to sit in the living area. The kitchen also consisted of a mini fridge that didnt work and a sink, rather than a full kitchen which you normally get in a two bedroom arraignment.

The staff at the hotel was great, we had our kids and they were always kind to them. The waitress in the restaurant was clearly overworked but was kind and helpful the entire time during our stay.

Room Tip: Dont bother with the breakfast included rate, they stop serving at 10AM and the breakfast is hardly...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
HolidayInnHPMgmt, Manager at Holiday Inn - Hamilton Place, responded to this review, January 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Holiday Inn Chattanooga-Hamilton Place. We value all forms of guest feedback as an opportunity to continually improve our services and facilities and we readily welcome both positive and constructive comments alike.

I am of course very concerned to learn that your experience fell short of your expectations. Please accept my sincere apologies if you were left to feel disappointed with the overall layout of the 2 bedroom suite. These particular suites are frequently requested by many of our guests since we opened last year primarily due to the overall size and layout. Be that as it may, I can certainly appreciate what an inconvenience this was for you and your family as you expected a suite a little different. I am, however, happy and very proud to read your warm remarks about our professional service team. It is truly our pleasure to assist all of our guests with the very best hospitality at all times. I would therefore hope that your experience on this visit would not dissuade you from staying with us again if your plans ever bring you back to the city of Chattanooga.

Along with my team, we thank you for staying with us and for allowing us the opportunity to respond to your feedback.

Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We stayed here when my son was checking in to school at SLTC in Georgia. We had stayed the night before at the La Quinta near by and definitely didn't want to stay there again. The price at Holiday Inn was only $20 more than the La Quinta and it was well worth the extra $20.The La Quinta didn't even have a matteress covers on the beds, just a thin sheet. The front desk was friendly and helpful. The beds were really comfortable and the room was clean. We got a good nights sleep in these comfy beds. We ate breakfast in the restaurant at the hotel, which was much better than the continental breakfast that you get at other hotels. It was close to Groomes transporation, which took us from Chattanooga to the Atlanta airport. We are looking forward to staying at this hotel again when my son graduates from school.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
HolidayInnHPMgmt, Manager at Holiday Inn - Hamilton Place, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Holiday Inn Chattanooga at Hamilton Place during your recent trip through Chattanooga on your way to SLTC in Gerogia. Thank you for sharing your detailed experience on TripAdvisor and for recommending our hotel.

I am very pleased to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. We are priced similarly to other hotels in the Hamilton Place market, but what sets our property apart from other hotels is our top notch service team. Thank you sincerely for commending our team in this regard. Your kind recognition will be very well received.

I look forward to an opportunity to welcome your return to Holiday Inn Chattanooga at Hamilton Place in the near future.