“Ghost tour and Kevin”

$20.00*
1.5-Hour Cemetery Ghost Hunt in Chattanooga
Ranked #5 of 28 Tours in Chattanooga
More attraction details
Owner description: Ready to get chilled while hearing some of the city's most fascinating history? Join us nightly at our curiosity shoppe at 138 Market St. (across from the Aquarium) for our walking tour to the Read House.
5 attraction reviews
“Ghost tour and Kevin”
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

We want to thank CGT's and Kevin. Our night was awesome. I truly enjoyed the tour and info about the history of Chattanooga. A wonderful experience and soo to do again. Thank you.

“A great tour! ”
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

This was our second ghost tour of Chattanooga. We enjoyed this one even more than the first. Kevin was a great guide and kept all us entertained. We actually got some orbs on the camera. I recommend this to anyone.

Cumming, GA
5 attraction reviews
“An entertaining evening”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Our tour guide Kevin was great. We had a nice walking tour of the city, he told us some very interesting stories, and it was an entertaining evening on the town. Highly recommended!

Soddy Daisy, Tennessee
“Wouldn't go a second time”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

First, I'd like to emphasize that our guides, both tour and hunt, were the highlight of this little adventure. With that said, the tour was very unorganized, our group was rushed from the tour to the hunt without the opportunity to tour the reed hotel which was the only thing that was truly interesting regarding "ghostly information." Not to mention, the guide was unsure of the time of the hunt, (fyi it was 930 and our tour ended at 945, ten minutes away from the hunt meeting place when you factor in traffic and drunken college kids.) Also, they will tell you that you can return to "tour" the hotel but just an fyi, the doors close at eleven unless your a customer and your hunt ends at eleven (if you do the combo package). The "boss" was nice enough to offer waiting for us if we were "too" late but considering we cut our tour short to avoid this, she did not have to. It's also probably notable to consider factoring in time for "parking spot search." The directions provided are very poor, especially if your an "out of owner." You will get lost and will get frustrated. The "equipment" they provide is limited depending upon how many are on the tour, meaning, you get to choose by who comes first and if your late because of the tour per say, you may be very limited on hunting eequipment. On a good note, if you want your exercise, this is the place to be! You do A LOT of walking. And again, the guides, Kevin and Donnie truly were fantastic, informative and very entertaining.

Visited February 2014
amypmom23, Owner at Chattanooga Ghost Tours, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Hi, first, I'm glad that you had a great time with Kevin & Donnie. I'm sorry that you had to rush from the tour to the hunt- I apologize for not reminding Kevin, the guide for the tour, of the time the hunt started (usually he does not do the first half of combos)- but I'd note that my phone shows the time that you called me to say that your group was on your way to the hunt was 9:33, and you arrived shortly thereafter, right when we were handing out the equipment. Donnie tells me that you elected to give your 2 (different) pieces of equipment back and not take any other equipment. Also, I'd note that we do NOT give directions, merely addresses, as most people have GPS's, unless they specifically ask for directions. I remember that I did give you directions to a couple of parking lots when you called while I was taking care of customers who were already there. I apologize if my directions were not clear. We do tell people it is a walking tour, & the info is on our website (& we also tell people who ask) that the tour is about 8/10 of a mile and the hunt is about 1/2 a mile, so you are correct, if you choose to do both in one night, it is nearly a mile and a half of walking.
Again, I am glad that you found Donnie & Kevin " fantastic, informative and very entertaining," & I take responsibility for inadvertently making your evening more stressful than it should have been.
Dalton, Georgia
“Well worth the money”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

My wife and I decided to try out this Ghost Tour and I have to say, Kevin our tour-guide was really great. He was informative and friendly and had an awesome personality. I would recommend him to anybody. The history of the tour was extensive and the paranormal stories were awesome.