“A Fabulous Coffeehouse in a Lovely Little Village”
Review of Pasha Coffee & Tea - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pasha Coffee & Tea
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Hand-crafted espresso | drip/pourover coffee | house made food. Pasha brings fine coffee from a variety of roasters to Chattanooga. Located in historic St. Elmo we provide hand crafted coffee, in house food & baked goods, and neighborhood-inspired activities.
Hattiesburg, Mississippi, United States
“A Fabulous Coffeehouse in a Lovely Little Village”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

We were visiting friends on Lookout and one recommended this sweet little cafe in downtown St. Elmo. Before 9, things were uncrowned but traffic began picking up fast and the place was soon buzzing. Our group, quite a long one, found a table in one of the many nooks and had a great 2-hour visit over fantastic coffee, chai, teas, and super breakfast bagels, egge, muffins, fruit, oatmeal, and lots of other choices. Five of us ate Andreank for under $40 so it's not outrageously priced, and it's so much. Enter than a traditional breakfast place or a Starbucks. Te staff were knowledgeable, friendly nd very helpful. Highly recommend!

• Visited August 2012

Norfolk, Virginia
“Only had coffee, but enjoyed it immensely!”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I wandered into Pasha on a Friday afternoon, after doing the Incline Railway and puttering around on Lookout Mountain. I only had a double espresso (which, I was delighted to see, came in an honest-to-goodness demitasse!). Then I started coveting the various smoothies, but had already eaten a big lunch, so I wasn't sure I had room for anything else.... The barista was energetic and amusing (watching her with the various patrons was half the fun). And the espresso was awesome. I'll definitely head back to St. Elmo and Pasha next time I'm in Chatt!

• Visited July 2012
“Great smoothies”
Reviewed May 5, 2012 via mobile

I loved the four berry smoothie and my husband had a caramel cappuccino. He is very picky about how his cappuccino is made and he enjoyed this place. I also like that they display local artist work.

Boston, Massachusetts
“What a welcoming place!”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

I stopped here for an early lunch. I had an egg sandwich (with all sorts of other ingredients, and it was fresh and delicious, too hot to eat when served (how often does that happen in a restaurant?). They told me that their cookies are the best in the world, and they might be right: the chocolate chip was excellent. There was a very nice atmosphere in the cafe. I was welcomed as a stranger, and regular customers were greeted by name. I wish I lived closer.

• Visited April 2012
wisconsin
“So much more than coffee and tea!”
Reviewed November 3, 2011

Had lunch at Pasha after a recent Ruby Falls tour. I wish we could take this place home with us! Our barista was a delight, pleasant and cheerful. Yummy sandwiches, great drinks, and a brownie to die for! If you live in Chattanooga and have never been to Pasha, what are you waiting for?!

• Visited November 2011