“So special”

Blue Orleans Creole Restaurant-Downtown
Ranked #115 of 827 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tallahassee
“So special”
Reviewed July 22, 2011

Our best friends took us for a special dinner. We were so fortunate that we ended up with the owner as our server. She was so delightful and appreciative. I think she made the experience perfect. However, it wouldn't have been perfect with out the food.
I had the special red shrimp pasta which started with perfect seafood bisque brimming with seafood. My entree was wonderful and the shrimp was grilled and cooked perfectly. On of my friends had the shrimp and grits and she said it was the best she ever had. My husband and hers had the combo's and were also happy.
It didn't end there. The deserts are so good so save room. two of us had the bread pudding which was perfect, make sure you get it with the ice cream. My husband got the "chocolate hurricane" It was like a parfait in a hurricane glass. However the best was the chocolate cake. I mean it was the best ever! It was a truly lovely evening!

• Visited July 2011

cleveland
“Excellent Creole...”
Reviewed April 3, 2011

Creole food at it best (in Chattanooga) and based on Mama’s recipes. Great atmosphere; good prices. A favorite

• Visited September 2010