“Best Breakfast in Chattanooga”
Review of Bluegrass Grill

Bluegrass Grill
Ranked #4 of 869 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Great breakfast place. I want to return for lunch. This is my second time there to eat breakfast. Great food , service and atmosphere. I love the Hot Sauce also. I bought one to take home and use it on almost everything. I can not wait to go back.
Loved the Jalapeno Bacon. I have never heard of tried it before. It was great in my omlet.

1  Thank robert r

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Glad to see other travelers to Chattanooga have enjoyed similar great meals since my review back in 2011. I recently returned to Chattanooga for a visit and made it a priority to have breakfast at the Bluegrass Grill. It was as good as I remember; no, it was actually better than I remember. Yes, it can be crowded; the place is small. But, I think it's worth stopping in for a tremendous breakfast in a great atmosphere. In both 2011 and now I was traveling alone, so I found it easy to find a stool at their breakfast bar without a wait. Regular ole coffee (but so delicious) is served piping fresh in big, large handled mugs. I enjoyed the No.5 breakfast special of two eggs scrambled with sausage, green peppers, onions, and tomatoes. Waitstaff are sincerely friendly and attentive despite the hectic pace of this restaurant. Sure, they can hire a hostess, or expand, or move, or whatever...treat yourself to a filling and enjoyable breakfast (or lunch) at the Bluegrass Grill. Another compulsory stop for any future visit of mine to Chattanooga.

1  Thank Keystone_Traveler
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

The last Sunday of the month they have a all you can eat breakfast brunch buffet for only $15! Made reservations, glad we did because they had to turn people away. Honestly the best breakfast I've had in a while. The owner was super nice and took time to listen to me even though she was slammed. Food was fresh and hot! Super hippy atmosphere. We will be back!

3  Thank Courtney N
Reviewed March 27, 2014

We love the food and the atmosphere at this charming restaurant. All of the food is locally sourced, and best of all, the bread is home made ! we have had both breakfast and lunch here. It is fresh homemade comfort food.

1  Thank joanL004
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

The food is delish and the family that owns it is amazing. Sometimes the wait can be long but if you like fresh fun food for a good value you need to visit bluegrass. Hands down my favorite breakfast spot in chatt town - minus one star because sometimes I feel like I am not hipster enough to eat here.