“Totally Hippy Place”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

The last Sunday of the month they have a all you can eat breakfast brunch buffet for only $15! Made reservations, glad we did because they had to turn people away. Honestly the best breakfast I've had in a while. The owner was super nice and took time to listen to me even though she was slammed. Food was fresh and hot! Super hippy atmosphere. We will be back!

3  Thank Courtney N
There are newer reviews for Bluegrass Grill

Reviewed March 27, 2014

We love the food and the atmosphere at this charming restaurant. All of the food is locally sourced, and best of all, the bread is home made ! we have had both breakfast and lunch here. It is fresh homemade comfort food.

1  Thank joanL004
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

The food is delish and the family that owns it is amazing. Sometimes the wait can be long but if you like fresh fun food for a good value you need to visit bluegrass. Hands down my favorite breakfast spot in chatt town - minus one star because sometimes I feel like I am not hipster enough to eat here.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

This restaurant was highly recommended to us from a nearby hotel staff. When we got there it was packed with about 6 people ahead of us. We actually waited about 45 mins and were starving by the time we got seated. There was no organization when it came to being seated and was left to the "honor" system. Turn around was very slow...due mainly to a couple of tables being "held". Long story and not pretty. I MUST say, however, the food was FANTASTIC!! My husband ordered the pancake plate, and I ordered a spinach and cheese omelet with fresh fruit. I'm quite certain we will give it another try!

1  Thank Teresa P
Reviewed February 24, 2014

We visited with our kids and had an amazing and filling breakfast with sweet and savory choices to please our very individual tastes. The cinnamon buns are huge, flavorful and gooey, the eggs were cooked perfectly and the French toast was outstanding. Their custom made hot sauces are all great and not too vinegary. I bought several to take home. The staff were friendly and helpful and handled the very full restaurant with waiting guests with ease. We'll definitely be back!

1  Thank Evelyn C