“One of our favorite places in Chattanooga!”

The Terminal Brewhouse
Ranked #17 of 840 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: The Terminal BrewHouse is a locally owned and operated business; as such we go to great lengths and expense to utilize local products and services whenever available. It is our goal to be a contributing member of our neighborhood and city for years to come. In order to achieve this goal we have instituted many green practices and initiatives. That being said, the Kitchen and BrewHouse are the heart and soul of what we do and why we are here. Only the freshest foods and finest hops make it into The Terminal and our passion is that only world-class beer and exceptional food make it to your table. We sincerely thank you for coming and promise this is as serious as we will ever get. Cheers, The Terminal BrewHouse Gang
Reviewed August 19, 2014

The Terminal Brewhouse is a very popular place in Chattanooga, and rightly so! We have been there twice, once for lunch & once for dinner. Both of our experiences were great in every way.

They have some great food & beer choices, and also have a beer flight option so that you can try a little bit of everything. Their menu also offers a really good explanation of the different beer choices, which is nice if you are not that familiar with the different types (like me).

As a vegetarian, it it sometimes difficult to find good options at an American restaurant, but I LOVE the food at The Terminal. They have one of the best house black bean burgers I have ever had, and my fiancee loved both her normal beef burger, and the bison burger.

I would love to have rated every aspect as "Excellent", but it does get a bit loud, and it is a bar atmosphere, which doesn't lend itself to a great romantic experience. I do not mean that as a negative, but really just is what it is.

We will definitely be visiting again!

There are newer reviews for The Terminal Brewhouse

Reviewed August 17, 2014

We had never eaten here before, but on a Sunday afternoon we tried this place for two reasons: we were in the area, and we had our dogs with us. Bringfido.com had them listed as a pet friendly restaurant and my husband made sure of it before we went in. We had to walk up two short flights of stairs to the patio and our Chihuahuas were in their stroller but since we travel with them a lot, we have learned how to manage these small inconveniences. The waiter promptly brought out a bowl of water for our pups and explained how they brew their own beers. He brought my husband a couple of samples, Belgian beer and Scottish beer. We both liked the Scottish and ordered one, but wound up with the Belgian. My husband ordered the Salmon Elliott which was a salmon filet marinated in Belgian Wit, fresh dill, lemon and butter and wrapped in tin foil with baked beans and steamed veggies for his sides. I ordered the Pepper Smashed Steak with and infused reduction of Maibock and whiskey baked beans and bacon grits, with a glass of their own brewed root beer. Oh my. We both thoroughly enjoyed our meals. My husband said the salmon was cooked to perfection and my steak medallions were so tender and juicy. The only thing I didn't care for were the bacon grits which didn't have a lot of flavor, but the flavor of the sauce on the steak made up for it. Be aware that it is a very strong flavor and next time I will ask for it on the side. Also next time I am going to get a glass of the Scottish beer because it was very good! There will be a next time because we can eat there with our pups! Thank you Brewhouse for allowing pups to eat with their owners. For those of us who enjoy pet friendly places AND good food, that is a big PIUS! Recommend for anyone looking for good food at a place that is also pet friendly!

2  Thank LisaandBruce
Reviewed August 17, 2014

This is a pretty popular place. We went on a Wednesday night and had a 20 minute wait. The food was reasonable priced and tasted good, but nothing that really stood out. They have a variety of beer, which the men in my party loved. Since I’m not a beer drinker I wasn’t that impressed.

Service was a little slow and not very attentive. If I went back again, I would probably try to get something at the bar. They looked like they were getting better service than the table we had out by the entryway.

Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

Food was awesome. Service was excellent. It was a little loud but it was Saturday night so thats understandable. Great place!

Reviewed August 16, 2014

I had visited several years ago, and the hospitality of the staff, food, and beverage remains stellar. On my next visit, I will bring a larger appetite. The appetizer menu had a variety that was just right. Pizza pie rolls hit the spot with one of their craft beers. Sitting outside on the roof patio was very enjoyable with all of the flora they have obviously put much effort into. Cannot give them enough kudos for a great lunch experience.