“So nice, we went twice!”

The Terminal Brewhouse
Ranked #18 of 839 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: The Terminal BrewHouse is a locally owned and operated business; as such we go to great lengths and expense to utilize local products and services whenever available. It is our goal to be a contributing member of our neighborhood and city for years to come. In order to achieve this goal we have instituted many green practices and initiatives. That being said, the Kitchen and BrewHouse are the heart and soul of what we do and why we are here. Only the freshest foods and finest hops make it into The Terminal and our passion is that only world-class beer and exceptional food make it to your table. We sincerely thank you for coming and promise this is as serious as we will ever get. Cheers, The Terminal BrewHouse Gang
Reviewed July 29, 2014

My husband and I arrived in Chattanooga late in the evening and hungry for dinner, and The Terminal was one of the few places nearby that was still open. When greeted with comfortable, casual decor, a friendly wait staff and delicious food and drink, we were delighted. I had the Veggie Lasagna with delicious "festo" bread, and my husband had a pizza and what he reported was the best Belgian white he'd ever had.

When invited by a friend to meet here for lunch the next day, we were excited to have an opportunity to try more items on the menu. This time, I had The Salmon L. sandwich, which was cooked very well.

I'd love to return some time and eat outside. This reasonably-priced, casual restaurant is in a great part of town, so I definitely recommend it to visitors and locals alike.

There are newer reviews for The Terminal Brewhouse

Reviewed July 28, 2014

Enjoyed a great dinner at The Terminal. My hubby and I enjoyed the pot roast nachos (awesome!), the grilled steak salad, and the bison burger. Tasty microbrews make it worth a visit too. My only complaint is that there isn't much seating at the bar, and that was inconvenient when we were waiting for our table. Also, the bar staff seemed annoyed when we asked questions about the microbrew choices on the blackboard, and it was not overly crowded so it is not as if we were holding anyone up. Overall, I enjoyed the visit and will go again.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

The atmosphere was great, beer was good, and the club sandwich and fries were good. Our other order, Bello the Ball, didn't come out with the right sides, and there was WAY too much spinach on it. Not a huge fan of the text-paging system.

Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

We dropped by for a quick bite and though the wait was a bit long we were able to sit at the bar. The lamb burger and buffalo burgers were excellent.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

Having stayed in the Chattanooga Choo-Choo hotel, I did not realize that this restaurant was right next door. I truly wish I could have found it earlier. The service was great. Even when my friend was unsure about which beer to choose from the wait staff brought her a couple of samples. The food was amazing. I usually adjust sandwiches, but this time I took it as is and it was WORTH it. I had The Fru Fru which is a crowd favorite. The cost was also very good for all the food you got. If you are in the city, take a trip to the restaurant!