“Nice beer and great food”

The Terminal Brewhouse
Ranked #44 of 863 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: The Terminal BrewHouse is a locally owned and operated business; as such we go to great lengths and expense to utilize local products and services whenever available. It is our goal to be a contributing member of our neighborhood and city for years to come. In order to achieve this goal we have instituted many green practices and initiatives. That being said, the Kitchen and BrewHouse are the heart and soul of what we do and why we are here. Only the freshest foods and finest hops make it into The Terminal and our passion is that only world-class beer and exceptional food make it to your table. We sincerely thank you for coming and promise this is as serious as we will ever get. Cheers, The Terminal BrewHouse Gang
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Was staying next door at the Chattanooga Choo Choo on a Sunday night. Most places were closed on closed (really wanted to try the "Blue Orleans" across the street but they where closed. So I walked on over to the Terminal Brewhouse to check it out and see if the place was good for the rest of my crew. Place was busy and had a 30 min wait to get a table so I asked if my daughter and I could sit at the bar. I ordered a golden ale beer called the rock out the block and it was very taste, my daughter had a sprite :-). Looked at the menu and had lots of choices and very unique names for them all. After about an hour (and two more beers) I decided to go get the rest of my family and come over for dinner. The food was great! the service as awesome and after four beers I was doing quite well! We had a great time and the family loved it!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,673)

Reviewed June 7, 2014

The Terminal Brewhouse is located in an historical building on Market Street near the Chattanooga Choo Choo. My dinner companion and I split a Bison Burger with Sweet Potato Fries. The burger was excellent but a bit on the small size, and the order of fries was deficient (see picture) compared to other area restaurants. We also split a salad with the added salmon option. The salad was good, but the salmon EXCELLENT, the best I've ever had!!! They serve their sandwiches on Neidloves Bread (Located on Main St). The bread they serve with the meal was very good as well. Now - the beer, I tried four of their beers, they make their own. Quite frankly I was disappointed, none had much body, flavors did not pop,,,and all-and-all a bit on the watery side for my taste. However, they do have a good selection in bottles.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

We ate here last night, and other than the noise(it's a bar!), we enjoyed ourselves! My salmon was done in foil with lemon and herbs-wonderful! My husband's sirloin tips excellent, and the baked beans were great too! This place is priced good, we'd come back next time we drive through.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

You must try this. The bldg has history dating back to 1900. The staff: friendly and helpful. The beer: like that satisfied feeling you get watching Chuck Norris demolish the Berlin Wall with a single roundhouse kick. The food: a half chicken with drunken peach salsa, Chuck Norris slaw and grits studded with bacon. Almost unfair. Delish! The hummus is illegal. Has to be. Twisted to say the least. This place had character. I'll be back. So will Chuck (he doesn't do push-ups, he pushes the Earth down)!

1  Thank LordMark H
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Great atmosphere but be warned if you sit on the upstairs patio be prepared for people smoking while out there. That was my only dislike when my family of 5 went there. The food was great!