“Mushroom soup.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Terminal Brewhouse

The Terminal Brewhouse
Ranked #16 of 822 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, International
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Terminal BrewHouse is a locally owned and operated business; as such we go to great lengths and expense to utilize local products and services whenever available. It is our goal to be a contributing member of our neighborhood and city for years to come. In order to achieve this goal we have instituted many green practices and initiatives. That being said, the Kitchen and BrewHouse are the heart and soul of what we do and why we are here. Only the freshest foods and finest hops make it into The Terminal and our passion is that only world-class beer and exceptional food make it to your table. We sincerely thank you for coming and promise this is as serious as we will ever get. Cheers, The Terminal BrewHouse Gang
Pelham, Alabama
“Mushroom soup.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

The mushroom soup is absolutely delightful, I ordered a cup, then a bowl, then took some home to Alabama with me!!

• Visited November 2013

Georgia, USA
“Go for the beer, not the food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

I was with a large group of people and they were able to seat most of us together. The restaurant has a great atmosphere, and our server was conscientious and friendly. I ordered the Dirty Hippy and a maibock. The sandwich did not have a lot of flavor. One friend ordered the pot roast nachos but said the meat was not cooked well, and the grits another ordered were not "grits-like." My beer was tasty. Prices are good, but if you don't like the food, it's not a good value.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“Went twice in one day to behold "The Soup".”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014

The menu definitely has plenty of experimental fare, but what is valuable enough to serve as a suitable ransom payment for a kidnapped Arabic prince is the recipe for The Soup, and I mean it's THE Soup: the alpha, omega, and one true god of all possible soups past, present, and future. It's spicy and cheese-based with slices of smoked sausage, and is greater than the sum of its parts to the nth power. If I were to wind up on death row I would request this as part of my last meal, no question.

Also notable was the truly bizarre Philosopher's Burger, a seemingly random yet brilliant concoction of ground lamb, cinnamon, oregano, shalots, sea salt, feta aioli, and candied red onions. This must be tried by all human carnivores.

Don't forget to tip your servers, as they are among the best: attentive, professional, and efficient. I will certainly return to this place even I have to drive a hundred miles out of my way.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank wward72
Marietta, Georgia
“Everything was great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014

It took me about 10 minutes to decide on what I wanted, because everything looked so good! We shared the cheese dip and I got the short rib sandwich - so good! My friends got the philly cheesesteak and pepper smashed steak - also very good. I got a White Shadow beer to go with my food, and it was excellent!

I definitely recommend going early, because it started to get packed pretty quickly. I think it would be really nice to go in the summer and sit on the deck too.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank JulietVHenderson
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

First time eating here and must say food amount for the price is great!! Recommend the Club or the Macho man sandwich.
The setting is ideal being it is located within the brewery. We enjoyed it so much.