“Great Experience, Can't wait to go back”

The Terminal Brewhouse
Ranked #15 of 833 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: The Terminal BrewHouse is a locally owned and operated business; as such we go to great lengths and expense to utilize local products and services whenever available. It is our goal to be a contributing member of our neighborhood and city for years to come. In order to achieve this goal we have instituted many green practices and initiatives. That being said, the Kitchen and BrewHouse are the heart and soul of what we do and why we are here. Only the freshest foods and finest hops make it into The Terminal and our passion is that only world-class beer and exceptional food make it to your table. We sincerely thank you for coming and promise this is as serious as we will ever get. Cheers, The Terminal BrewHouse Gang
Janesville, Wisconsin
“Great Experience, Can't wait to go back”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

With regular visits to Chattanooga, I have visited many local restaurants, This one is a must try. The atmosphere is great and the food choices are unique and numerous. I am planning to return when I am down in February.

• Visited October 2013

Vero Beach, Florida
“Great atmosphere, delicious beer ”
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here while on an anniversary trip to Chattanooga. Definitely recommend it to everyone! The beers were delicious and the waiter was very nice! The food was also amazing. We recommend the buffaloaf and stout!

Peachtree Corners, GA
“Salad Extraordinaire”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Being Gluten Free, it is often hard to find things that I really enjoy at pub type places. But, the terminal Brewhouse provided an excellent lunch for us before hitting up the Aquarium. My husband and I both had the salad with salmon added. I am very picky with salmon, so I was glad to see that it was excellent, well prepared, and the salad was awesome. The service was great even though they were very busy. I will definitely check them out again when I am in Chatanooga.

Olive Branch, Mississippi
“Good food and great beer!”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

Love the beer at this place! Stayed in Chattanooga for 4 days and hit this place three times! Once to eat, which was pretty good, but the Magnum PA is awesome. Brought a Growler full back to the hotel.

middle Tennessee
“make this a part of your trip”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

My husband and I stopped here on a recent trip to Chattanooga. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone in the area. We went on a Sunday around 1. I was expecting a wait with it being a weekend at lunchtime, but we were seated right away. The place itself is very cool. It's an old 3-story building with a lot of very unique artwork. The only drawback to the place itself was the parking. There is a small lot behind the building. We had no trouble parking since it wasn't busy, but I can certainly see how parking would be an issue on busy days.
As far as the food goes- WOW! It was amazing!! We ordered the FESTO to start- it was really good, but basically just glorified garlic cheese bread. My husband ordered the Macho Man burger and I had the Fru Fru. Both of our meals were absolutely fantastic. The Macho Man comes with a Cajun mayo that tastes just like Zaxby's sauce- I love dipping fries in it. My husband is a beer drinker; I'm not. We ordered the flight of beer for him- 6 4oz samples of house beers. Unfortunately, he didn't like any of the beers. He's more into Miller Lite, so if you're into basic beers, you may want to stick with soda because they don't offer any beers other than house brewed.
I gave this a 4-star rating only because our waitress was clueless and not attentive at all. She brought the flight of beer and never told us what was what. When my husband asked about it, she went to ask the bartender which beers were which. She wrote it on a piece of paper and then handed him a menu so he could read about each of them. Not only was she not knowledgeable about their specialty (beer), but she was also just not attentive at all. She only came to the table when we flagged her down.
Now, my very favorite part of the meal- we had 2 sodas, the flight of beer, two entrees, and an appetizer and it was only $35 including the tip! For the amount and quality of food, I expected to pay much more. Also, this is a place were anyone could be comfortable. Don't be put off by the "Brewhouse" name, kids are welcome.
Make sure to include the Terminal Brewhouse in any trip to Chattanooga.