“Absolutely eclectic menu, great beer and fantastic tasting food”

The Terminal Brewhouse
Ranked #15 of 833 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: The Terminal BrewHouse is a locally owned and operated business; as such we go to great lengths and expense to utilize local products and services whenever available. It is our goal to be a contributing member of our neighborhood and city for years to come. In order to achieve this goal we have instituted many green practices and initiatives. That being said, the Kitchen and BrewHouse are the heart and soul of what we do and why we are here. Only the freshest foods and finest hops make it into The Terminal and our passion is that only world-class beer and exceptional food make it to your table. We sincerely thank you for coming and promise this is as serious as we will ever get. Cheers, The Terminal BrewHouse Gang
Tampa, Florida
“Absolutely eclectic menu, great beer and fantastic tasting food”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

We stopped by there on a trip to Chattanooga. No regrets, waiter was fantastic as was the food. Only issue is choosing what to get from a BIG menu with lots of choices. My wife got the the stuffed veggie (added chicken) - kind of like a calzone but the dough was amazing! I got the a sandwich, with cajun chicken and andoullie sausage, absolutely incredible. We had the local brewed white wheat beer, it was fantastic. Overall, a great spot to eat, neat building, great staff and even better food.

• Visited November 2013

Cloudland, GA
“Good value for money, nice innovative menu”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Bartenders pour good drinks - NOT stingy. Food always freshly prepared and imaginative without being silly. Parking can be challenging. Friendly staff and servers very attentive and helpful.

• Visited November 2013
Providence, RI
“Service Great”
Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

This place was recommended for us by staff at LaQuinta and was a short easy drive from there. I liked the ambience with original art on the walls. The building is a repurposed old one. I liked the view from our table. Our server was very patient and personable. The food was OK. My Scottish ale was a disappointment because it didn't taste at all like Scottish ale (more like American beer with food coloring to darken it). I liked my brother's coffee. He didn't like it because he doesn't like dark roast. My brother liked his hamburger and I liked my nachos.

Navarre
“Ok food, bad service”
Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

The service was bad. There was a sign that said "wait to be seated", which I did for ten minutes until a waiter told me to seat myself. I did so, then halfway through my ok salad I was asked to move. The restaurant wasn't busy, plenty of empty tables, but I had sat near a wedding party and they wanted to use my table for them. If it's self seating, please designate a reserved area and don't move me halfway through my meal. The waiter was the first ever who seemed flustered by a solo diner. He gave me two menus at my table then ignored me for fifteen minutes because he thought I was waiting for someone. I felt like a burden, and am a generous tipper but he got 10%.

I chose this place because it was nearby, open late, and had good reviews. I don't drink, maybe if I did the food would be as good as some of these reviews. My lemonade was more like lemon water, their soft drinks could be improved. Their salad was ok, nothing special, and the pizza was greasy beyond belief with chewy crust and no exceptional flavor. Most of the menu items are alcohol flavored, so if you're like me and don't like that taste then options are limited.

Average food, rude staff. Wouldn't go back.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great food & environment”
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

Four of us went on a Friday night and had a great time. The flight of beer was very substantial - not the usual 'taste' but a great sampling. We had pizza, lamb burger and salmon sandwich at our table - no complaints!! Great server, Carter!

Visited November 2013