“Awesome Dinner!”

The Terminal Brewhouse
Ranked #16 of 828 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, International
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Terminal BrewHouse is a locally owned and operated business; as such we go to great lengths and expense to utilize local products and services whenever available. It is our goal to be a contributing member of our neighborhood and city for years to come. In order to achieve this goal we have instituted many green practices and initiatives. That being said, the Kitchen and BrewHouse are the heart and soul of what we do and why we are here. Only the freshest foods and finest hops make it into The Terminal and our passion is that only world-class beer and exceptional food make it to your table. We sincerely thank you for coming and promise this is as serious as we will ever get. Cheers, The Terminal BrewHouse Gang
Acworth, Georgia
“Awesome Dinner!”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Had the garden salad with roasted walnuts and goat cheese. Grilled salmon on top. Probably THE Best salad I have ever had! The building is unique and great atmosphere! Waited only about 15 minutes in prime time Friday night. Wait staff was friendly and prompt without hovering. Very reasonable prices!

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Deservedly Popular With Choices for Almost Everyone”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

My wife and I live in Chattanooga, it has an excellent restaurant scene in the downtown and northshore. After a year of seeing the crowds on weekends at the Terminal Brewhouse we stopped in early on Saturday. Sitting on the deck overlooking the parking we watched family after family stream in.
My wife had the "The John Deereman's Lunch" which had hot smoked cheese, a fruit filled cheese and something similar to gorgonzolla, deli pepperoni, Italian sausage, homemade stuffed pepperoncinis served w/ house bread, a three kinds of gourmet crackers candied pecans & seasonal fruit (apples and strawberries which were locally sourced and excellent). I had a burger and the Chuck Norris slaw. We also were craving fries so asked for a side of them.
The John Deereman is plenty for lunch for one. My burger was 8 oz but came in a compact patty with a soft, flavorful bun from a local baker. It reminded me a burger from my dad's grill as a child. Excellent.
The food menu is several pages and is inspired. The craft beers and drinks menu is even longer. The place does a tremendous business and clearly their reputation for good food is well deserved.
Only negatives are things they can't help.
1. I've been to the restaurant and the area several times and there are some pretty funky aromas coming from somewhere. Inside is fine but the smells walking in from parking lot and or sitting on the deck might cause you to think twice.
2. The view from the deck is of a gravel parking lot and the backside of a lot of old buildings, loading docks and worse. It's not pastoral. Smoking is allowed on the deck.
3. Parking can be hard to find up close and the parking lot is gravel so if the weather is bad or you or your date is wearing the wrong shoes...
But go sometime, the menu is creative, the food is excellent and the prices are very reasonable.

• Visited June 2013
“try the brewer's wife's stout cake”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Lots of good beer on tap and the foods really good too. I tried the wife's stout cake... very rich and moist - delicious!

Visited June 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AH-mazing!”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Hubby and I live close to chattanooga, but the Terminal is one of our faves. Lunch outside at the Terminal is perfect! The atmosphere is so laid back but nice. My hubby ad I shared the John Deerman's Lunch tray (cheeses, meats, fruit, crackers, bread) and the salmon cakes. I'm not crazy about salmon, but these cakes were 'to die for'! Not a lot of "filler" but no fishy taste. The corn side is rich and filling. Homemade slaw is flavorful and original. I had the Belgian Mimosa, (mix of their house white beer, citrus vodka, and OJ) which was perfect. Our server was right on point with his suggestions for our food. Can't get much better than this fresh-inspired menu with multiple seating options to choose from. My hubby loves the selection of house-brewed beer. I'd suggest the Terminal to anyone!

Rochester, New York
“great beer great food reasonable prices”
Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

great beer selection. food was wonderful. we were a large party on a Friday night on the night before graduation, so we had a bit of a wait. Service was quick and the food was wonderful.one downfall not too many options for gluten free.

• Visited May 2013