“Good IPA”

The Terminal Brewhouse
Ranked #17 of 840 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: The Terminal BrewHouse is a locally owned and operated business; as such we go to great lengths and expense to utilize local products and services whenever available. It is our goal to be a contributing member of our neighborhood and city for years to come. In order to achieve this goal we have instituted many green practices and initiatives. That being said, the Kitchen and BrewHouse are the heart and soul of what we do and why we are here. Only the freshest foods and finest hops make it into The Terminal and our passion is that only world-class beer and exceptional food make it to your table. We sincerely thank you for coming and promise this is as serious as we will ever get. Cheers, The Terminal BrewHouse Gang
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Stopped in to try the beer and have dinner based on others' reviews. Both food and beer were good; I sampled all of the beers and to my taste the IPA was the best of the bunch, with the stout a close second. My peach chicken had the right amount of spiciness in the peach salsa. My spouse gave a favorable report on his sandwich. I liked the building, and parking was easy. Service was a little odd. We sat at the bar, and the first bartender made a huge ordeal out of checking our IDs and reading every word of our drivers' licenses. Suffice it to say 21 is only a dim memory at this point, so what the fascination was with the licenses is anyone's guess. She brought our beers reasonably promptly, but then it took her more than 15 minutes to bring me my requested glass of water, during which time she was not particularly busy. We felt decidedly unwelcome. The next bartender was more personable but still not particularly interested.

1  Thank JJTOH
There are newer reviews for The Terminal Brewhouse

Reviewed February 2, 2013

This was our first visit but we will probably return when we are in the area. It has a shabby chique kind of retro casual elegance that appeals to college students, business and professional people alike. We are not beer drinkers but didn't feel slighted in the least.. The menu is unique and varied with many signature items, including a vegetarian sandwich called "The Dirty Hippie". I had some very tasty salmon patties with a slightly sweet beer sauce on them and my husband had a specialty sandwich he enjoyed. I did not care for their steamed cauliflower which had a strange flavor but everything else was excellent and the sevice was good.

Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

Great restaurant. Old building nicely redone. Very good food with friendly service. And of course beer :) Nice collection. We sample most of them. Love them all. All this make this place worth to visit already.
Wonderful atmosphere. Great bartender, very friendly. Very friendly locals as well. We had a great time. Highly recommended.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

This is a nice microbrewery in an old building nicely renovated. It is big and very crowded on weekend. The bar is interesting and the servers competent and friendly. Although the food is a good to average pub food, the beer is excellent. We had a tasting and a belgian white equivalent and an IPA, both quite good.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I stopped by for a beer after dinner while traveling through Chattanooga. As soon as I sat down at the bar, the bartender asked my name and called me by my first name the rest of the night. So did the fellow sitting next to me. I only had a couple beers, but they were good. What really stood out was how friendly everyone was at the bar, employees and patrons. Highly recommend!