“Fun and good”

The Terminal Brewhouse
Ranked #16 of 841 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: The Terminal BrewHouse is a locally owned and operated business; as such we go to great lengths and expense to utilize local products and services whenever available. It is our goal to be a contributing member of our neighborhood and city for years to come. In order to achieve this goal we have instituted many green practices and initiatives. That being said, the Kitchen and BrewHouse are the heart and soul of what we do and why we are here. Only the freshest foods and finest hops make it into The Terminal and our passion is that only world-class beer and exceptional food make it to your table. We sincerely thank you for coming and promise this is as serious as we will ever get. Cheers, The Terminal BrewHouse Gang
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I over heard our tour guide at Ruby Falls tell another couple about this place. It was very good. The food was great and reasonably priced. The mushroom soup was to die for. The beers weren't bad either.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Very busy even on a Sunday. Hip and urban but there were patrons of all ages. The food has an emphasis on fresh, local and organic with catchy names.. I had Chuck Norris Slaw! Specialty local beers are amazing, menu extensive. We sat on the deck upstairs and it was lovely! Next door to Chattanooga ChooChoo, so if you are staying there its clise ir if you are not you canwslk over to look around. Only complaint is that servers seemed to have too many tables so service was a bit slow.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We had the cheese dip appetizer. It was good, but barely warm. My husband's Salmon with a side of bacon grits was really good. I had cream of mushroom soup and sweet potato french fries. The soup was warm, but the fries were actually a little chilly. My waiter fixed it immediately and was very nice about it. I would go there again.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

This place has great food & good beer. Our waiter was patient and knowledgeable about the menu and the beer. I had the brewhouse salad with chicken, which was excellent. Try the beer sampler if you can't decide on just one!

P.S. This pub is on the trolley line, making it really easy to drink as much as you'd like before going back downtown. :)

Reviewed September 21, 2012

I doubt the Terminal will ever win the official 'best restaurant in Chattanooga' title, but it's my favorite place to go. The quality of the food on the diverse menu makes it well worth the trip--it's just great food. Not very expensive, either! The beer is good, too. All of which makes it an easy choice when I'm deciding where to go. I've had almost everything on the menu at this point, and it's all great food.

1  Thank kwoodj