“amazing hotel,staff,security # you won't find many like this one anymore”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga I-24/Lookout Mountain
Ranked #8 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Reviewed October 12, 2010

Celebrated our 30th anniversary here for a full week and we have never stayed anywhere as nice as this was!!!!! The staff went over and above as to what they had to do to make our stay most excellent!! From the GM all the way to the housekeepers you will not find a team of employees that work together as hard as they do for your comfort!!! The indoor pool was heated to a very comfy temp. and very,very clean. The lady at the breakfast area loved my Roll Tide hat every morning!! The food, coffee, juices,waffles,grits that they serve complimentary every day is great. One more thing i'll say is the sun rises up from behind lookout mountain and it sets down behind raccoon mountain!!!! Amazing view out of one their rocking chairs while your relaxing right outside the front lobby area!!!! I don't give much credit when its not due but I'm a maint. employee in a heathcare system and I promise this place is very well maintained!!!! Go look at other hotels close by to this one , then look at this one and your choice won't be hard . Very pleased and when we visit chattanooga again a big headace in my trip planning is already over!!! I don't have to worry bout finding a safe, clean hotel because we will be staying at Fairfield Inn & Suites Marriot Chattanooga I-24 Lookout Mountain !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank tfree3000

Reviewed August 27, 2010

This fairly new hotel is just outside of downtown in quiet Lookout Valley. It is closer to downtown than the hotels near the airport. It was a quiet and relaxing place to stay. The breakfast staff were especially friendly. There is a nearby Walmart if you forget anything.

Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank trey772
Reviewed August 21, 2010

Stayed the night of August 3rd. I first want to thank the clerk at the desk for guiding me to the hotel by telephone. He was very kind and helpful even with a lobby full. When I arrived at the hotel I was checked in promptly. Hotel has 3 or 4 desk top computers for guest use free. Room was spotless and quiet. View was great over the valley and to the hills beyond. Plenty nearby including food and shopping. Breakfast was typical but I was glad it was available. Temperatures were near 100 but stayed cool and slept well. If back in area will stay there again. Highly recommend! And altough traveling a solo female felt safe.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank petperson
Reviewed July 27, 2010

This hotel was really great. It is very modern and the rooms were very clean. The hotel staff were kind and courteous, and the breakfast was really good. The price for the room was excellent. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to the Chattanooga area. It is very conveniently located to the Lookout Mountain area and also the waterfront.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2010

The reason for my experience with this hotel was a business meeting. I found the meeting room spacious and well equipped. The staff was friendly and willing to assist with our needs. The hilltop view was comforting & relaxing, a great place to transact business.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 20, 2010

The conference room was great for our meeting; clean, quiet, well-furnished. Courteous service from the staff. Would definitely use again. Didn't spend the night, but would expect the rest of the hotel to be on par with the conference room and lobby area.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 8, 2010

I chose this hotel based on other reviews and I have to say I am so glad I did. Hotel looked brand new. Very clean, comfortable beds, larger than normal bathroom excellent service and staff, super easy check in check out. Free continental breakfast including waffles, hard boiled eggs, microwavable breakfast sandwiches and quiche WOW never had a free breakfast like this before. Location is excellent for Ruby Falls, Lookout Mountain etc. Highly recommend.....

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank NSantora
Travelers also viewed these Chattanooga hotels
0 mi away
The Chattanoogan
#7 of 96 in Chattanooga
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chattanooga Downtown
Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga I-24/Lookout Mountain? Share your experiences!