All reviews lookout mountain front desk ruby falls room was clean would stay here again waffles free breakfast nice breakfast cracker barrel great place to stay very nice stay road noise the general manager stayed two nights waffle house staff was very friendly king suite
Reviewed April 4, 2016

We made a quick overnight stay here on the way to Florida. The hotels next to Lookout Mountain are a popular staying over spot to Florida, so I was glad to find a vacancy. This property is very nice, the staff were friendly. The room was clean and everything worked. The hotel looks fairly new or has been recently renovated. Nothing remarkable and we didn't stay long enough to really reach a solid conclusion. I would stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
GMFairfieldCHATF, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga I-24/Lookout Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2016

Than you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are a 7 year old property. My staff works very hard to keep our hotel maintained and fresh. We want you to come back when you can stay longer and experience all that Chattanooga has to offer. Safe travels and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 3, 2016 via mobile

$200 for a sub par room. We could hear EVERY noise, whether it was the front desk employees at 6am or the guy puking next door at midnight, we heard it all. You couldn't see the TV unless you were sitting upright in bed. We were placed in a handicap room and then told we couldn't be moved so there was only an open shower that could be used. Bed was uncomfortable. We will never be back.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
GMFairfieldCHATF, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga I-24/Lookout Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry that you did not enjoy your stay. Our goal is for every guest to have a positive experience. We do work very hard as a team to provide a safe, clean and comfortable hotel. We hope that we can earn your business back in the future. If you would like to discuss this further, don't hesitate to contact me directly. We do appreciate your business.

jhollis@vhghotels.com
423-664-4222

Reviewed March 31, 2016

Love this hotel looks awesome inside and out .Staff was friendly, rooms were awesome and beds were great! Breakfast was good and well stocked! We originally planned to stay there 2 nights but that got cut short because of having to go back to Pigeon Forge to look for my sons truck that was stolen from a hotel in Pigeon Forge. They let us cancel our 2nd night with no problems ! I look forward to visiting this hotel next vacation!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
GMFairfieldCHATF, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga I-24/Lookout Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We want you to come back when you can stay longer. We have such a great city and a lot to do! I will be sure to pass along your comments to my team!

Reviewed March 30, 2016 via mobile

Great hotel stay super clean and friendly great free breakfast everyday perfect location close to all fun activity we stayed for 5 days at the hotel and it was perfect I have zero complaint but maybe the pool heat could have been turned up a bit but hey no biggie

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I loved your picture you posted. Not sure if you knew this but that is our corporate office downtown. We are a hotel owned by Vision Hospitality Group! I am happy to see you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again real soon!

Reviewed March 18, 2016

Had a great experience here. Came in a day early and the folks accommodated us! Not problems!! Great daily breakfasts. :) Everyone on the staff here was super-helpful in finding attractions, & things to do in Chattanooga. Great place at a great price!! Recommend it to anyone going to this area, especially going for an SLTC Graduation!!

Room tip: Get a view of Lookout Mountain, and then explore the Civil War history & Lookout Mountain.
Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Jeff H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga I-24/Lookout Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We appreciate everyone from the SLTC! I really enjoyed seeing the Lineman Rodeo not too long ago. I am so glad to see you had a positive experience. Please come again real soon!