“Great place to stay!”

Ranked #7 of 97 Hotels in Chattanooga
Charleston, WV
“Great place to stay!”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

This was just an overnight stay for work. The hotel was very clean and the lady at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. Beds are VERY comfortable and the rooms come with flat screen TV's.

There is truck parking available. I will definitely stay here again on my next trip to town!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank MrsWilky1

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed January 19, 2013

We stayed at this hotel in July 2010 (when it was new) and loved it! The mountain view and general hotel condition was excellent. The clerk at the front was snobby, but I overlooked that.
Because we had a good experience, we booked two rooms on December 26, 2012. We arrived very late, because we drove from Toronto through a nasty winter storm. The condition of the hotel was very "beat". It was very dirty, Our room had been over-sprayed with air freshner, and it seemed dirty. When I went to use the phone, there was no dial-tone and then I learned that the cord for the phone wasn't even in the room!!! There was mould in the bathroom and in the tub and plenty of hair on the floor and in the sink.
In my daughter and son-in-law's room - the hair dryer over heated and she couldn't finish drying her long hair. When I checked my bill in the morning (hanging on my door), I was billed for two nights! Then I looked more closely, and the bill wasn't in my name or even for my room. The internet did not work in the guestrooms. It was a very disappointing stay after a very long drive.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Lyn K
Franklin, Indiana
Reviewed January 14, 2013

We stayed here one night on the way to Florida and it served our purpose nicely. Clean comfortable room, nice view, good breakfast selection with pleanty of seating, friendly staff and good beds. Our only real complaint was the size of the rooms - very small but manageable for just the two of us. The bathroom was a nice size.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank rondot98
Nashville, Indiana
Reviewed January 8, 2013

My husband son and I were traveling from Indiana to West Palm Beach FL on Christmas Day. We decided to stay the night in Chatanooga and happened to find this hotel online and it actually gave a exit # which made it easy for us to find. Great staff, clean rooms, nice breakfast the next morning. We liked it so much that we stayed their again on our trip back from West Palm. Highly recommend it.

Room Tip: We liked the front side of the hotel better than the back side!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank harleyfun4t
Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here on the way home to Michigan from Florida. We chose this property because of the outstanding reviews and booked a queen suite from the road. Arrived about 9 pm. The hotel is lovely, smelled wonderful as we entered and we were pleased. As we proceeded to our room though I noticed that the common areas needed a good cleaning. The elevator plates made me cringe, the walls and doors were full of fingerprints, much more than just one busy day. The floors needed sweeping. Our room was clean but not detail clean, there were splatters on the walls, finger prints etc.. The second issue was the noise level. I was concerned with the interstate and the construction site next door but the noise was actually from within the hotel. It sounded like a heard of elephants were in the room overhead, the noise from the hallways and stairwell kept me up very late. Third, the smell. someone burned something in their microwave and the smell permiated our room for a very long time. All our belongings smelled like burned toast when we left. We were put int he handicap accessable room which was fine but it did lack counterspace in the bathroom. also, for a suite, there was only one bath, no extra sink or mirror, which is so helpful. there were no shampoos etc.. in our room, only soap. i did go to the front desk and was given shampoo and conditioner (mismatched, if you are into details). The blowdryer overheated halfway through drying my chin length hair. On the positive side, the beds were comfortable and breakfast was the best we had at a hotel on this trip.

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed January 7, 2013

This is a nice, relatively new hotel at which I've stayed previously and will probably stay again. Convenient to downtown Chattanooga (4-5 miles). There are a few restaurants nearby and a large Walmart across the street. Hotel is clean and staff are friendly and helpful. PET PEEVE - I wish someone would explain to the people who design hotel rooms that many business guests do expenses, catch up on work/emails, eat, etc at the desk while having the TV on - sports, news, etc. In this room, the fridge/microwave stand is between the desk and dresser, upon which the TV sits. Thus the view is obstructed. Solution is to drag the desk in front of the air/heating unit so I cound work and watch. That is my peeve. Otherwise, I do recommend this property and will be back. Oh - ask for a room with a view of Lookout Mountain - nice!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Ashburn, Virginia
Reviewed December 26, 2012

My 10 year old son and I stayed here two nights while doing some sightseeing in Lookout Mountain. Excellent location. Quite clean. Modern and updated. What stood out most were the people who work there. Everyone, especially the front desk staff, were outstanding. Helpful and welcoming people. Not far at all from the Lookout mountain Civil War sites, Ruby Falls, Rock City and Incline Railroad. There's a 24 hr. Walmart a half mile away that has pretty much anything you might need. Keep in mind that this is just off the interstate, so it's not a downtown location. So if you are looking to stay in Chattanooga proper for the town experience, this wouldn't fit the bill. I'd definitely stay there again. We couldn't have been happier.

Room Tip: You might ask for a high floor with a view of Lookout Mountain.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family