“My Chattanooga Residence of Choice (No Pun Intended)”

Residence Inn Chattanooga Near Hamilton Place
Ranked #14 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Reviewed June 7, 2014

I travel to Chattanooga several times a year and have stated in many other area hotels. The Residence Inn is now the only place I'll be staying on any subsequent trips. It's just to great of a place to consider anywhere else.

Room Tip: You will not find a better value for the money in Chattanooga.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Residence Inn Chattanooga Near Hamilton Place

Reviewed June 4, 2014

It's not often you stay at a hotel where the staff are friendly, knowledgeable and helpful from check-in to check out, but that was definitely the case here. From the front desk to the woman working the breakfast area, folks went out of their way to greet you and make you feel comfortable. I travel a lot, and it's incredibly rare to see that kind of consistency and flat-out professionalism delivered in such an honest way. Wow. The room was spotless and quiet and everything was neat and tidy. I didn't stay for long, but next time I'm in town, I'm definitely staying here.

Room Tip: My room had two large windows (on the same wall), which was really nice. They may all have that, but...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank TravelinMan21stCent
Reviewed June 3, 2014

On the way to Florida, Stayed in a two room suite. It was Excellent!! The staff was very friendly, as well as being very helpful. Had a great breakfast. Food was fresh, hot, and nice variety to chose from.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 31, 2014

The hotel is one of the friendliest, comfortable hotels I stay in as a business traveler. I love that the staff remembers my name, and that they are so helpful in every aspect. The fitness room actually is a good size, with nice equipment and free weights! I can make it to Hamilton Place area in less than 5 minutes and the shopping is practically endless. It's about 10 minutes from the airport, far enough to never hear anything, and 20 minutes to downtown Chattanooga. All around excellent!

Room Tip: The suites are large and well stocked
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Apple051979
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This hotel is very comfortable, its like a home away from home! This hotel is always clean and they have a wonderful breakfast. The staff is very nice and always say hello to you. The pool and hot tub is very nice and relaxing. The exercise room is very clean and seem to be up to standards. I really hope we will be able to stay here again! The only reason I gave this a very good was because the manager was a little rude to my husband but I dont really know what was actually said to him but he was trying to make her understand that his job wont pay for him to stay at this hotel anymore because they can get a better deal elsewhere. He was not trying to offend anyone he was just trying to see if we could get a better rate so the next time we can come back to them. I really hate that she got upset with him and if it was up to me we would come back anytime we could.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
wkcleveland, General Manager at Residence Inn Chattanooga Near Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

Thank you for being our guest and for reviewing our hotel. I apologize on behalf of my associate whose demeanor and response caused your husband to feel rudely treated. We want to treat every guest kindly on every interaction. It appears that we have an opportunity to improve.

Ken Cleveland

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Stayed in Memorial Day. A little party going on in the patio area, got loud a time or two. The room was awesome and hotel chain never seems to disappoint. Don't mind staying away from home when I can stay at a Residence. Wish they were slightly cheaper. $130 plus with tax seems a little high.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed May 27, 2014

This is a great place to stay outside of downtown Chattanoga. And it's only about 15 minutes from Downtown, Lookout Mountain, Ruby Falls. We were staying for 3 days in Chattagnoa so we were looking for a little more room than the average hotel. And this one fit our ideal room. The kitchen had granite counter tops, the bed was very comfortable, and the bathroom was big. Breakfast was delicious and free. And everyone at the front desk was friendly, and helpful. There are all types of restaurants around the hotel, from expensive to not so expensive. Great choices. We would absolutely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple