Residence Inn Chattanooga Near Hamilton Place
$126
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Royal Inn(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
$68
The Chattanoogan(Chattanooga)
$189
$161
  • Pool
Wingate by Wyndham Chattanooga(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
$76
$146
$136
Staybridge.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfull kitchenbedroom suitehamilton placepool and hot tubfire pitwafflessofa bedexercise roombreakfast was excellentliving areabeds were very comfortablefitness centerthe breakfast areagreat roomdefinitely stay here againfree breakfaststaff was friendly
Reviewed June 8, 2013

The Residence Inn in Chattanooga was a wonderful stay. It is just off of the interstate and about two minutes from the mall and a large amount of dining establishments (be sure to check out the Acropolis restaurant!). This is a very new hotel and one amenity we really enjoyed were the private booths in the lobby dining area; they have their own tv, so we could watch what we wanted while eating breakfast. Everything was very clean and comfortable. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Well, after the fiasco at the Chattanooga Choo-Choo hotel (caveat emptor), I checked into the Residence Inn at Hamilton Place within 10 minutes of leaving .. After having had a very unpleasant shock of driving 4-1/2 hrs for a botched reservation at the Choo-Choo; we were forced to look for a hotel on Memorial Day Weekend that had availabilities, We saw the excellent reviews for the Residence Inn and called them. We were glad we did.
First off, the staff were wonderful, helpful, actually funny to talk to. They had a wedding party booked that weekend and I could hear various conversations in the hallways and on the elevators about various dinners and whom was related to whom... The lobby was cheerful and we could see many patrons mulling around talking, talking in the outside garden spot, hanging out around the breakfast area. We got a suite, with complete kitchen cheaper than a rack room at the Choo Choo and was surprised to see a full breakfast with waffles, omelettes, coffee, cereal, etc for breakfast for free. Check-in and out was a breeze and there were many many eating locations in the area. There is another Residence Inn closer in town but do not be put off by that. It is very easy to find and about 10 minutes from the Choo-Choo (I should know).
Downsides? Not much. If I was picking, and at point I wasn't, the bedroom is very small without enough space to open a suitcase and the room did not have a closet to hang clothing. The room was very clean and the kitchen had all the amenities for someone staying longer with refrigerator, dishes, dishwasher, etc. I found the decor a little generation X or Y with a lot of red and black but it wasn't unpleasant. There was not a lightweight blanket in the room anywhere or an extra pillow. I supposed it was because there was no closet. The hallway was a strange casino-looking red and gold affair and not very soothing, but I was tired and so what....
Overall, I really was glad I stayed at the Residence Inn. No, it does not have the ambiance of a 100 year old train depot hotel, but then, you do not have the uppidy indifference of office staff, either.
We did not try their breakfast for we wanted to go to the City Cafe nearby and it is open 24 hrs.(see other review) but I can tell you the place was packed out and the food looked great. There wasn't a stool left in the lobby and people had taken their breakfast outside in the courtyard as well. Kids were eating and playing. As we left, it looked like a family reunion going on in the lobby. Great experience. Recommend to all.
I hope this helps.
bedoin

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Due to an unexpected death in our family Memorial Day weekend, I was very surprised and pleased to have found a room at this particular hotel. In addition, last minute, we had to pick up our 2 grandchildren in Franklin, Tn. I could only get a king 1 bedroom with sofa bed, and all the amenities we needed. Our granddaughter is diabetic , having the kitchen was extremely helpful. . Also we could not find a setter for our small Lhasa Apso. This unexpected stressful trip, turned into a more relaxed trip, thanks to the staff, the cleanliness, spaciousness and convenience of this hotel. There is a lovely fire pit in a very nice fenced in courtyard, we were able to take our dog, eat outside and watch the children swim before leaving the next morning for home. I can't believe how relaxing it turned out to be with 2 extra children, a husband with Dementia and a dog. We stay at a Residence Inn often when we travel, but never have had as excellent experience as this.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay here. While it was a few miles away from all the downtown attractions we liked being able to get way to our room. The studio room was very clean with a nice layout for the three of us. We have a 2 year old and she loved exploring the room. The carpets were clean, kitchen was well stocked, room was comfortable, living room was a nice to have (instead of having to watch TV on a bed), the full size frig was great, bathroom was big and very clean (size might be because we were assigned a handicap room, not sure if they all are like that), breakfast was good (had different items every morning), hotel was quiet and staff was very nice. The only thing I wished had been a little more consistent was the temp. At night when the a/c kicked off it did start to get a little warm until the next time it kicked on. Overall we slept great though. I would definetly come back here again! I see why this hotel is a top pick in Chattanooga.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We stayed based upon trip advisor reviews. I have an extremely picky family. When we are away we like to stay in a clean, spacious hotel. This hotel was exceptional. No dirt and mold in bathroom corners. Room smelled fresh , all the amenities you can ask for. Shocked to see the laundry mat with free washing and drying. We celebrated out anniversary my sons birthday as well as Mother's Day all in the same weekend. My 16 and 11 year old children loved it. Would definitely stay again. One minor issue didn't have a shower plastic cap on room. The maid probably forgot. Staff was really friendly they spoke every time they saw us. Was worth the extra minutes away from the attraction.

• Stayed: May 2013