“Great Residence Inn!”

Residence Inn Chattanooga Near Hamilton Place
Ranked #16 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Reviewed July 4, 2011

My wife and I stayed in a 1 bedroom fireplace suite for one night recently using our Marriott Rewards points, and we were thoroughly satisfied. Though not in every case, we've found that Residence Inns can usually be counted on for top-notch quality. This one was no exception. We have no complaints at all, and would certainly stay here again when we're in the area.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mhl6493

Reviewed June 27, 2011

When we pulled up to the hotel we (hubby, young son, and I) said, "Wow!" Upon walking into the lobby we were immediately greeted by a very nice man in a suit that had us checked in within two minutes! He pointed out important locations and off we went to our room. Another huge WOW from the three of us. We got a King Suite (one king bed and a sofa bed) and it was amazing. Spotless. Amazing decor. A kitchen!

As usual I checked the entire suite for signs of dirt, bugs (including bed bugs) and such (I just do that to all hotels that I stay at) and found absolutely no sign of anything. They obviously go to incredible lengths to keep their property clean and well maintained.

We used the beautiful indoor pool that evening along with some friends there and we had so much fun! Love that towels are provided pool side for anyone not traveling with one. Again, everything was clean and well maintained.

I used the fitness center the next morning. It was quiet and clean. I ran on the treadmill and it had it's own tv on it! Free headphones are provided in case you didn't have your own (which I did so I can't speak to how well the headphones work). Towels are provided in the fitness area as well as a water cooler/cups.

The breakfast buffet is incredible. It was more on par with what you would get at a restaurant vs. the standard "free" hotel breakfast. The selection was amazing. There was something for each of the three of us (who all eat very differently). There was plenty of seating as well in a spacious area. Again, the buffet area as well as the seating area was clean. There were two people working the area that morning and they were both incredibly nice and had everything going just like clockwork. That was the best customer service I've had anywhere in a long time!

Overall we were VERY pleased with our entire stay. We will DEFINITELY be going back there any time we spend the night in Chattanooga! This hotel is most definitely worth it!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 10, 2011

This is the first time that I have ever written a review, but felt compelled to do so after our wonderful stay. This hotel is fairly new (2 years old) and very well maintained. My son and I stayed for four nights in a 2 bedroom suite that was well appointed, spacious and immaculate. Very comfortable beds, new flat screen tvs, great little kitchen and nice sized bathrooms. The hotel is in a quiet location (and has many great restaurants close by) and has a very helpful staff. They graciously extended our check-out time so that my son, who was playing in a golf tournament, could come back and shower before we had to head back home. One of the most comfortable hotel stays we have ever experienced.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank ParticularMom
Reviewed June 8, 2011

Very clean, new, quiet & spacious. Great hotel!! We really enjoyed our stay!

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank Ottie1
Reviewed May 31, 2011

We travel a lot...probably 4 months out of each year for a month at a time. I've stayed at a lot of hotels, and a lot of Residence Inns. But this hotel is my favorite. It's almost new. Really pretty, super clean and spacious. I arrived with loads of dirty laundry. Imagine my delight at finding a free laundry area with 4 washers and 4 dryers. I worked out in the work out center daily. Great machines with individual televisions...free headphones are available. Everyone was especially thoughtful and friendly. And I travel with my dogs and was delighted that they were so pet-friendly that they had areas and bags for them. It has a beautiful indoor pool and jacuzzi but a nice area to sit if you want the sun. It's very quiet. But my favorite thing was the amount of drawers and cabinets available. It truly had all the comforts of home...with housekeeping! :-) I can't wait to visit again!!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank luvabulldog
Reviewed May 30, 2011

My husband and I, with our two excited young grandchildren arrived a little early and our room wasn't ready yet. The young lady at the front desk upgraded us to a two bedroom suite. My granddaughter has autism and she was so comfortable in our rooms. Made our "Chattanooga Adventure" even better!
Did I say how nice and clean the pool area was?The only thing I would change is to put a fabric softener in with the towels. What a clean, friendly hotel with wonderful people working there.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 5, 2011

We were very impressed with the room and facilities therein. The bed was very comfortable and the large TV on a swivel between the bed and the lounge area was an excellent idea. We did have a bit of a problem finding the hotel but Ben on the front desk gave excellent instructions and we found it easily after that.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms are just by the breakfast area