Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chattanooga I-24 West
Ranked #16 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
NY
“Very Nice Place”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We arrived earlier than check in and our room was not ready so we went to lunch. When we can back clerk named Tomorrow, went in search for a room that was ready. We had a good stay, my kids loved the pool and the although the breakfast person was very busy she kept items stocked. The manager was very receptive to comments I had. I also work in a hotel and was very pleased with my stay.

Can't wait to see Chattanooga again!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
TameikaMurray, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chattanooga I-24 West, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our hotel. We look forward to your next stay.

Please friend us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming specials!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

We arrived about 2:20 pm and Ms Rhonda at the Front Desk was Awesome! She had us checked in within minutes and took the time to give us some very helpful directions. We got our room and it is a very Nice room with a great view. Can't wait to update more on our stay here. It is so nice we are already thinking about staying 5 nights instead of 3!

• Stayed May 2013
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Got to the property around 9 pm and was met at the desk by Ebanie (sp?) she was very pleasant and seemed to like to joke around a bit. Her side kick started explaining the benefits of the Carlson rewards card. Both were pleasant and got me into my room quickly. The room was very nice and clean, had a very nice jacuzzi tub and the room was extremely spacious. Very convenient location, close to restaurants and fuel and easy on/off to I-24. I would recommend staying here for sure.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Missouri
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Maybe you can find better online pricing for this place, but I was shocked at how expensive it was. We stopped because we'd been driving all day since St. Louis. We were exhausted, had fought horrible storms, and the dashboard of the van was reading a tire problem. We were traveling during spring break, so I suppose that's why it was $120. I will, say, however, that's one of the most expensive rooms I've ever booked. Although it was nice. Unlike the room we had later in the trip in Savannah, this was a true suite. It had a separate living and sleeping area. The pull-out bed would have been nice, but the mattress was jammed in such a way we couldn't use it. My daughter decided to sleep along the couch instead. It was a tight fit, and if she'd have been any taller, it wouldn't have worked. However, she said it was comfortable enough, so fine. If we hadn't been so exhausted with car problems, though, we would have been out the door at that price.

Burbank, California
Reviewed March 23, 2013

There is just about every brand of hotel you can think of within walking distance of this property. I stayed here for 3 days, as the Club Carlson triple points promotion was going on, which made staying here worth my while! The hotel is not the nicest of the Country Inn brand. The room was clean, and the beds were comfortable- but the hotel needs an update. The signage out front, the carpet in the rooms and hallways just had an old feeling to it. Given brand loyalty, I would most likely stay here again, but I would love to see this property updated!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Rochester, MN
Reviewed March 17, 2013

While on the road, I reserved a room at this hotel 4-hrs. before reaching it. My credit card was charged and I had a confirmation number. When I got there, the hotel informed me that since I got there after midnight, my room was given away. That stipulation policy was not advertised. They also told me that since I booked through a 3rd party source, it would be up to me to see what kind of refund I could get. (I was able to get a refund from the 3rd party source after they called the hotel and verified my account with the hotel staff). I would have stopped much earlier instead of traveling so late into the night, but since I had that confirmed room paid for, I kept going. I've never had this experience with any other hotel. I've had many good experiences at other Country Inn & Suites. As a result, I had to find another hotel with vacancy on my own at 3 a.m.

2 Thank Laura M
Carlson Hotels C, Online, Customer Support at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chattanooga I-24 West, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
We sincerely apologize for the problems you encountered with our hotel. We assure you this type of occurrence is not up to the standards of our hotel brands, and we have contacted management at the hotel to discuss this issue in order to ensure something like this does not occur in the future. Should you wish to discuss this further please contact us at CC@Carlsonrezidor.com
Watertown, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed March 17, 2013

The employees were friendly, helpful, and treated us like family. The breakfast was better then most restaurants. The room was VERY clean, as was the entire hotel. It was convenient to everything. It was without a doubt one of the quietest places we have ever stayed. We WILL stay there again. Thank you Ms. Heather, Ms. Ann, Ms. Rhonda, and Ms. Tomorrow, You made our stay extremely pleasant and enjoyable!