We did stay 1 night in order to go the the Rock City Holiday Lights. Got the King Suite on the 3rd floor, Furniture in the sitting area was very worn and not comfortable to sit in at all. The bed was comfortable, pillows were small for a King bed. We did sleep ok, plenty of hot water in the shower, the bathroom sink was stained and the caulking was pretty messed up around the sink and counter. Heat & Air worked fine. Carpet was pretty clean and in good shape.
Need to replace the furniture and work in the bathrooms some.
Cracker Barrel right next door was a big plus.
We did ask the front desk clerk for directions to Rock City, her's were not very clear got a better set of directions from the server at Cracker Barrel.
If we came back to the area not sure that we would stay here again, will try a different hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Easy access off I-24 just minutes from downtown Chattanooga and area attractions of Lookout Mountain. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chattanooga I-24 West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson _ Chattanooga i-24 West
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson _ Chattanooga i-24 West Hotel Chattanooga
- Country Inn Chattanooga
- Chattanooga Country Inn