We were traveling home from Florida and decided on this hotel. The check-in was quick and was accompanied by fresh cookies and coffee. The hotel appeared almost new and our room was quiet and comfortable with a larger flat screen TV. Beds were very comfy with crisp sheets. There was a night light in the bathroom so not disturb the others in the room in the middle of the night. The hot breakfast was good in the morning. There's plenty of shopping and restaurants nearby. We ate at the Olive Garden just steps from our facility. And at the last minute, I asked for the best rate and got the room for $79. Very good value. Would come back again...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Easy access off I-24 just minutes from downtown Chattanooga and area attractions of Lookout Mountain. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Carlson, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chattanooga I-24 West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson _ Chattanooga i-24 West Hotel Chattanooga
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson _ Chattanooga i-24 West
- Country Inn Chattanooga
- Chattanooga Country Inn