“Booked based on feedback and it was accurate!”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chattanooga I-24 West
Ranked #16 of 97 Hotels in Chattanooga
Nolensville, Tennessee
“Booked based on feedback and it was accurate!”
Reviewed July 17, 2011

Great service and great location just minutes from downtown Chattanooga. We stayed here with our 3 year old and had a great time.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
TameikaMurray, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chattanooga I-24 West, responded to this review, August 25, 2011
On behalf of our entire staff here at the Country Inns & Suites we would like to thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!
Positive word of mouth is vital in building our business as well as our reputation. Again , thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Butler, Alabama
Reviewed July 17, 2011

just finished a stay here with my family adn I must say that the cutsomer service was very very good. I was helped by Ms. Felicia who gave me a very warm welcome, great customer service during the entitre weekend, as well as a warm departure. The only downfall is I booked my room online and was in a smoking room. The hotel is great for the price and is minutes away from the attractions. however i don't think I would stay there again because it didn't have that luzury hotel feeling...Maybe some lighter decorating and updating could help but overall it served its cause and the customer service made up for the lacking. OAN GREAT BREAKFAST service as well. I was really surprised by the buld of choices they had and was all free.

Reviewed July 16, 2011

This was our first family vacation with our 9 month old. We had actually booked a room with clarion and it turned out to be filthy! The service was wonderful and the staff went above and beyond to make our stay wonderful. The staff was super friendly. The location is safe and close to everything Chattanooga has to offer.

• Stayed July 2011
Cecilia, Kentucky
Reviewed July 2, 2011

First time we have stayed in Country Inn & Suites....Very nice...When we go on another trip, we will be staying in Country Inn & Suites, if avaliable....
Comfortable beds, Nice Dining, Easy on & off I-75.
Thanks for making our stay special...
Bill, Betty & Susu Spence

Room Tip: People friendly & Pet friendly
Georgia
Reviewed July 2, 2011

My husband and I stayed here for our vacation this year. The rooms were very large and quite clean. I had requested extra pillows which were available in the room when we checked in.

The staff was friendly and helpful. There was a problem with the ice machine on our floor which was fixed quickly.

The free breakfast was varied and quite good. There was the standard yogurt, cereal, and waffles, but they also offered omelets, potatoes, and breakfast meats.

The hotel is located with easy access to I-24, but far enough away that noise was not a problem.

I will definitely stay here on my next visit to Chattanooga.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Birmingham
Reviewed June 28, 2011

Everyone was great and service was excellent. One employee in particular deserves mention - Cecil, front desk clerk. He saw that we had fresh baked cookies one evening when we requested them. He also jump started my car Sunday morning after I checked out and it wouldn't start. There was no limit to what this wonderful man would do for the guests at the hotel. His middle name is "service"! Thanks Cecil and Country Inn and Suites for a wonderful weekend!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed June 18, 2011

My husband I ,and our 8 children spent two weeks here , it was the most convenient ,and wonderful hotel we've ever stayed at ,from the time u walk in they make you feel welcomed until the time u leave ,I feel they more than accommodate you ,I will always remember the wonderful housekeeper who put up with all of us and ,the front desk clerks who always greet u with a smile , one in general ,thank u felicia for making our stay so extra special for us and our kids .....

• Stayed June 2011