“What a selection!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Traveled to Asia Buffet today on my way to Southeastern Salvage. What a selection! They offer a separate sushi bar, grill with your selection of stir fry beef and chicken, hot wings, pepper shrimp, fruit bar with your typical buffet jello, ice cream....I can't keep typing! This place is loaded with good stuff. The wait staff was courteous and was quick on refills. My only complaint is the length of time the food is left on the bar but for the price ($17 for two) and selection, I can't really find fault. Probably my favorite Asian buffet in town now.

1  Thank Jason D

Reviewed December 23, 2012

My wife loves the sushi and I love just about everything else.It is well worth the extra traffic to deal with the Lee Highway to eat there before hitting I 75 again.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

We had come from Louisville and ended up in Chatanooga at the Red Roof Inn. Very nice in Chatanooga. Big screen TV. YAH. And they allow pet's.
Anyway we left for a new and unusual dinner treat.
We both LOVE Asain Buffett's.And KK (My Hubby) loves Steak.
We surfed the area and came across this Buffett. I am very picky. I need a Grill, Lot's of unfried, deep fried Sea food.Give me steamed, stir fry and wine.
I have not been more impressed with the offering. $9.95 on a Saturday night. Polite, attentive and quality grilling.
I can not suggest a better buffett that has all any age can appreciate.

1  Thank Maria K
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I recently moved to this area and tried an asian buffet type place that was nearby. It sucked. Thankfully, on my way back home from there I spotted Asia buffet and vowed to tried it the next time i was hankering sushi. WOW. Best REASONABLY PRICED sushi in town. Yeah, you can get better sushi in Chattanooga, but one roll is the same price as the entire dinner buffet at Asia buffet. I have been there ten or so times on the past four months and I have been impressed each time. The interior is slightly tacky and dated (what buffet place isn't) but the service and quality of food overcome that obstacle. Try it!

1  Thank JaSkynyrd
Reviewed February 28, 2012

best food, lots of choices, great service i personally eat there with my family at least 3 times a month.

1  Thank Jason G