“Had a blast!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Vaudeville Cafe Murder Mystery Dinner Theater - CLOSED

Vaudeville Cafe Murder Mystery Dinner Theater
More attraction details
Owner description: Actors perform a live family-friendly comedy show all around you as you eat your dinner and enjoy the action! This is dinner with fun and unpredictable outcomes. The actors follow a script and theme, but love to spontaneously involve some of the audience or say something unplanned. Although they love playing with the audience, they are always respectful of those who just enjoy watching. Get to know the characters as they work their way around the room. Spot a crime. Identify the culprit when the authorities arrive. Appropriate for all ages!
Huntsville, Alabama
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Had a blast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

My husband surprised me by buying us tickets to the Vaudeville while we were in Chattanooga for the weekend. We saw the "Redneck Italian Wedding" and it was hilarious. The food all came out of a can or box, but the characters and humor made up for it. We would definitely go again!

Visited September 2012

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Awesome dinner show. Highly recommend!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

This was a great time. We were unsure if we would like it but thought what the heck. So glad we went. Dinner was buffet and great good. Atmosphere was fun and lively. We watched the Italian / redneck wedding which was hilarious!!! Actors and actresses were top acts! We love it. & thanks for acknowledging out anniversary guys!! Will go back.

Chattanooga, Tennessee
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Favorite Weekend Entertainment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

I love the Vaudeville comedy shows! I've never been to the murder mystery shows but I've heard good things about them and want to see one. The food is great and the staff is always really nice. The crowd tends to be lame pretty often, but I always enjoy it.

Visited August 2012
Townsend, Tennessee, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“You are paying for the performance not the food. Trust me.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

While the actors seem to give it their all, there is no Mystery here. At least not for those of us roped into on of the inevitable (east-Tennessee) Redneck shows. Was hoping the food could save it. Nope it was awful and lukewarm. STAY AWAY

Visited July 2012
Acworth, Georgia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Never saw the show”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

My fiance and I went to Chattanooga and had a wonderful time everywhere we went except here...I made reservations a week in advance (by recommendation) to assure that we would be sat in a good location in the theater. When we arrived we were shown to a booth directly in front of the stage and I thought "this is great." Then we sat down and could barely wedge ourselves in between the table and the back of the booth. Now my fiance and I are not what I would call fat, not super model thin, but certainly not grossly obese. The couple we were seated with stated that they had been placed on that side of the table before we had arrived and had found the same problem. They reported this to the staff and were promptly moved to what would have been our seats, causing us to be seated in the "tight" seats. I immediately called the hostess over and asked that we be moved to a different table. I was promptly informed that this was not possible since the seating was assigned and the show was sold out. I was also informed that they had received complaints about this particular booth before as the table was bolted to the floor unevenly. I told the hostess that we could not, and would not sit in discomfort for the duration of dinner and the show. She said she would "see what she could do." We were then moved to the right rear corner of the theater, behind a support pole and facing away from the stage. I advised her that this seat was not acceptable either since I had purposely made reservations early to get a good seat. I went to the lobby to speak to the manager and was informed in a very rude tone that if I required "special accommodations" I should have made the request at booking. I asked the manager to look at me and tell me what "special accommodations" she thought I needed. She was quick to back pedal and told me that I was not in fact abnormally large or so overweight as to have any fear of fitting in normal seating. No solution was offered and I was told there would be no refund.

Visited October 2011