This was a very nice hotel. Easy to find. Its located in downtown Chattanooga but away from the hussle bustle. Front desk staff was efficient. The room was clean, spacious and welcoming. The decor was nice. There is a flat screen lcd/plasma (don't recall which one) tv in the room. Also a fridge and microwave which made life easy. We did not use the pool but it looked decent. The bathroom was very clean. But it looked like housekeeping did not replenish the supplies. There was enough towels and we had our own toiletries so no big deal. The beds were comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was a bonus.
I must say, Chattanooga was a charming town. We probably would never have stopped there if we hadn't taken this road trip. We had dinner at the Mellow Mushroom. It was SO good. Excellent place to eat for some comforting food after a long drive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Business and leisure travelers will appreciate Chattanooga, Tennessee hotel's newest downtown location with easy access to I-75, I-24 and US-27. We are within walking distance of the city center, and our Chattanooga hotel is near the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chattanooga Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chattanooga Downtown Hotel Chattanooga
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Chattanooga Downtown
- Holiday Inn Express Chattanooga
- Holiday Inn Chattanooga