Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chattanooga Downtown
$116
Staybridge Suites Chattanooga Downtown(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
$107
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Royal Inn(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
$81
$76
$149
$124
Holiday Inn - Hamilton Place(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
$99
Wingate by Wyndham Chattanooga(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
$76
The Chattanoogan(Chattanooga)
$170
$111
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskcinnamon rollspancake machineroom was cleanwould definitely stay here againbreakfast attendantparking feegeneral managernice breakfastindoor poolbusiness travelking suitelight sleeperbreakfast barconvenient locationbusiness centerhot breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 1, 2014

To be considered downtown, this hotel is not in walking distance to restaurants and such. However, this hotel offers a very reasonable parking fee (IHG members can even park free) Public parking has never been an issue on my visits to Chattanooga so the minute or two drive is no big deal to get to where you need to go. Most of the hotels downtown have higher rates and charge for parking so if you are looking for a better value, this hotel is it. If has an indoor pool and offers a complimentary breakfast which again, is more for your money. The rooms were clean and staff was friendly. I would stay there again.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Heather J
Samantha J, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chattanooga Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2014

Thank you so much for your great feedback. We are pleased to offer you a great experience. We look forward to having you return again.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

I stopped by the property as I was lost trying to find another hotel I was booked at in the area. The young gal at the front desk was extremely helpful and took pride on showing me the best way to the other hotel (a competitor) and was also happy to point out other areas of interest in the city as well as by my hotel. The lobby and overall property looked almost brand new. I will absolutely put this hotel on my top 5 list for future consideration the next time I am in Chattanooga.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo

We do greatly appreciate your feedback. We are sorry for any inconvenience that we may have caused you. We will take into account your thoughts and concerns for the future.

Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

We are pretty big fans when it comes to holiday inn express hotels because we have had good luck with them, and this one was no exception. Our room was clean, our bathroom was clean, the shower was nice, breakfast was good, the staff was friendly, we couldn't have asked for much more, very nice place to stay.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Samantha J, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chattanooga Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2014

I am so glad that we could meet your expectations. We truly appreciate your feedback and look forward to you staying with us again in the future. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed June 11, 2014

I'm afraid it's a bit of an exaggeration to say this hotel is in the downtown area as it simply isn't. While clean and tidy my room was on the 2nd floor facing the street outside. With the passing traffic it sounded as if the cars were actually going through my room, add to this a very noisy AC unit and sleep was virtually impossible. The lift was bust too during my stay but that happens everywhere from time to time, I was there at the weekend and a repair crew was there Monday morning. The staff were decent it has to be said. Oh a handy piece of info is that there is a good city diner just down the street which is open 24 hrs for all hungry travellers. Also don't know why parking is $3 per night as it isn't downtown.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank desoriordan
Samantha J, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chattanooga Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

I do apologize for any inconvenience that you may have experienced while you were staying with us. We do strive to offer a pleasant nights stay at a reasonable rate. I do hope that in the future you will give us another try. If I can assist you in any way about your stay I would love to speak to you about it. Please feel free to contact me directly.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

I was really disappointed with this visit. I stayed here before and was so impressed, upon making another visit to Chattanooga' I wanted to stay here again. I talked to make reservations so when me and my boyfriend arrived there were only two rooms left... A king room and a handicap room. The front desk clerk just took it upon herself to give us the handicap room. She had mentioned the only difference was lower counter, bed and shower (no tub just shower). Well she lied. The handicap room is much smaller. For $120 a night I expect a regular room. After getting over my frustration I went down stairs to get side coffee. I began sipping it only to find out it was cold. I thought OK I'll just hat it up in or room... Well surprise ! the microwave doesn't work!! So I called the don't desk and her solution was to come to the lobby to use theirs! I was really disappointed on this visit.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kimberly R
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chattanooga Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Dear Kimberly R,

Thank you for staying with us and for leaving a review of our property. I am very sorry to hear about the troubles you encountered over the room condition. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience it may have caused you.I assure you the feedback of our hotel will be reviewed and most certainly forwarded to the appropriate departments in order to avoid these unnecessary issues in the future.

Again, thank you for staying with us and we hope to have an opportunity to serve you again.

Best Regards,