This was a very nice and clean hotel, however they seemed to lack front desk help. We arrived at 4, and they were a little crowded. The front desk ladies seemed to be switching shifts and a little frantic. Our room wasn't ready so we had to wait, but the ladies at the front desk made sure the cleaning staff was aware we were there. I wouldn't stay here if you are wanting to walk into town. it's about a 4 min drive, and about a 10-15min walk. However, it's easy access to the interstate. I probably wouldn't stay here again, because it was too far out to walk into town. But if driving and parking in town doesn't bother you, this is a good hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Business and leisure travelers will appreciate Chattanooga, Tennessee hotel's newest downtown location with easy access to I-75, I-24 and US-27. We are within walking distance of the city center, and our Chattanooga hotel is near the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chattanooga Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chattanooga Downtown Hotel Chattanooga
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Chattanooga Downtown
- Holiday Inn Express Chattanooga
- Holiday Inn Chattanooga