“I really wish that we had one of these at home!!!”
Review of Yellow Deli

Yellow Deli
Ranked #88 of 836 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Greeley, Colorado
“I really wish that we had one of these at home!!!”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

Wow what a great place! Wish we had one at home! The food was delicious. Their chai tea latte was as well. The atmosphere was just amazing. The decorations, the woodwork, and extravagant paintings. Most beautiful restaurant I've ever been in! One of the women there (I think she was the owner? Not sure) was super friendly. She noticed us just checking out the entire place and heard us going on and on about how cute and awesome it was. She talked a little about the place and after our meal she made sure we enjoyed everything. We went later at night around 11:30 because it was one of the few places open around but I am so glad we stopped in! I will definitely eat there again if I'm around that area.

• Visited August 2014

Collierville, Tennessee
“Just about Perfect”
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

Family members suggested the Yellow Deli after their experience. We were in town for UT Chat and it was literally within view. Laid back atmosphere was very relaxing. I felt like I was at a beach resort, but in the city. The food was great, my waiter was well versed in the gluten-free items (very helpful).The chili was great, my wife's Turkey Pesto sandwich was great and the Pina Colada smoothie was a really good surprise.
Don't go in a huge rush, it took a few minutes to make food this good.

• Visited August 2014
Owasso, Oklahoma
“Where have the hippies gone”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

If you want something different, then this is the place to go, it is near the university and close to Mayor's Mansion. We walked from the B&B. The deli food is great, loved the atmosphere and the laid-back environment. I am sure this is a college hangout during the school year.

Visited June 2014
Knoxville, Tennessee, USA
“Great Place to Eat”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

The restaurant is very pleasant and the food is excellent. The place reminds me of the Hippy 60's/ Blue Grass environment. The food is very healthy and great. I had a Deli Rose and a cup of Cauliflower soup. Everything was supper fresh. My wife had a Valley Cheese Deluxe, both were great. Parking is very tight, but they have a shuttle to a remote parking lot for free. Its near UT and its open almost all the time. I ate at the twin restaurant in VT earlier this year. Both are great.

• Visited July 2014
“Great find! ”
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

Passing through town and found this lovely gem. Great food and relaxing atmosphere made it the perfect lunch stop. Quite a unique place that shouldn't be missed.