“Always good food at fair price”
Review of Jason's Delli

Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Montgomery
“Always good food at fair price”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Many places I travel to have a Jason's Deli. They never fail to have good deli sandwiches, great soups and a very good salad bar. This Jason's is no disappointment. Very good food. A little dofficult to find, but worth it.

Visited January 2013

Sedgefield, United Kingdom
“Potatoes for giants”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

First time visitors -could not believe the size of the baked potatoes ( must be on steriods ) real tasty but struggled to eat the lot Salads superb and everything very reasonable cost

• Visited October 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Early morning catering!!!”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Needed breakfast food at 6:45 a.m. - Jason's Deli was there with 4 gallons of coffee and various food items for a group of 50!!! Thanks!!!

Visited July 2012
Dalton, Georgia
“Fresh, Fresh Food, Great Salad Bar, Baked Potatoes, Sandwiches”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

We live about 30 miles outside of Chattanooga and make this one of our favorite places to go when we visit the city. The salad bar is extensive and it always tastes fresh...you think you are doing something good to your body. If you enjoy baked potatoes, they provide you a HUGE offering.....hard to eat the entire thing. Sandwiches are terrific. Self serve drinks and desserts. You can never go wrong.

• Visited May 2012
uufrisbee7
“Good, fresh food”
Reviewed April 26, 2012

I usually order the salad bar, which is extremely fresh and has lots of unique options on it. I particularly like the greek olives and feta cheese, as well as the hummus. Those are things I don't normally see on salad bars. However, I like some of their sandwiches and wraps as well. The last time I went, I was looking for one of my favorite wraps but I didn't find it on the menu. It has portobello mushrooms, guacamole, etc. I opted instead for the chicken panini. I asked if I could get a fruit cup instead of chips, and the cashier had a hard time understanding the logistics and kept ringing up a separate cup of fruit. I told her I didn't want to pay extra, and she finally explained that a fruit cup wasn't a side option with that sandwich. That's a little confusing, because some of the sandwiches do offer fruit as a side. I think they should make that an all-or-nothing policy, because obviously she was just as confused as I was. I do like that you can order baked chips, which I finally did. When my order came, it also had a fruit cup and dip, and when I explained that I hadn't paid for that, they let me have it anyway. That was nice of them. The sandwich itself had a good Italian, pesto flavor, but it was a little bit dry and would have been good with a side of marinara sauce. The fruit cup was delicious, as was the dip that goes with it. And I love that they give free ice cream to all patrons! My only two concerns with Jason's Deli is that it is very hard to find seating at certain times, and they don't have wifi. I understand if they don't want people loitering and taking up valuable seating, but I would go there for lunch much more often if I could work and eat at the same time.

Visited April 2012