“Good, fresh food”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating
uufrisbee7
“Good, fresh food”
Reviewed April 26, 2012

I usually order the salad bar, which is extremely fresh and has lots of unique options on it. I particularly like the greek olives and feta cheese, as well as the hummus. Those are things I don't normally see on salad bars. However, I like some of their sandwiches and wraps as well. The last time I went, I was looking for one of my favorite wraps but I didn't find it on the menu. It has portobello mushrooms, guacamole, etc. I opted instead for the chicken panini. I asked if I could get a fruit cup instead of chips, and the cashier had a hard time understanding the logistics and kept ringing up a separate cup of fruit. I told her I didn't want to pay extra, and she finally explained that a fruit cup wasn't a side option with that sandwich. That's a little confusing, because some of the sandwiches do offer fruit as a side. I think they should make that an all-or-nothing policy, because obviously she was just as confused as I was. I do like that you can order baked chips, which I finally did. When my order came, it also had a fruit cup and dip, and when I explained that I hadn't paid for that, they let me have it anyway. That was nice of them. The sandwich itself had a good Italian, pesto flavor, but it was a little bit dry and would have been good with a side of marinara sauce. The fruit cup was delicious, as was the dip that goes with it. And I love that they give free ice cream to all patrons! My only two concerns with Jason's Deli is that it is very hard to find seating at certain times, and they don't have wifi. I understand if they don't want people loitering and taking up valuable seating, but I would go there for lunch much more often if I could work and eat at the same time.

Visited April 2012

“Awesome!”
Reviewed March 10, 2012

The salad bar is so good! Veggies are fresh and the salad bar is well maintained. Service was also great. I ate there and had a to-go order and both experiences were good!

• Visited March 2012
“Great sandwiches, and great salad bar.”
Reviewed February 27, 2012

Service is usually okay, but the food is delicious. And there salad bar has lots if variety. Best place to go for a great filling sandwich.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“variety of items here, pasta, salad bar, and sandwiches”
Reviewed July 27, 2008

variety of items here, pasta, salad bar, and sandwiches

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook