“Good Sushi”
Review of Rain Thai Bistro

Rain Thai Bistro
Ranked #73 of 828 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Thai
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Welcome to Rain Thai Bistro we are located at 6933 lee highway suite 400 Chattanooga Tennessee 37421. For those of you that are local we are in the same building as the Rush Fitness Complex on Lee hwy. Rain offers an Atlanta style atmosphere with waterwalls surrounding the entire restaurant and traditional thai in floor pillow seating located in the center part of the restaurant called the Rain Room. In addition to a full traditional style thai menu we have award winning sushi and a full service bar as well. Rain has won the Best of the Best Thai restaurant three years running. Come visit us today we are very eager to serve you and meet any and all of your expectations. Our motto is " Your Satisfaction is our Success"
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Good Sushi”
Reviewed January 1, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Good selection of sushi, sushi rolls and Thai food. Sushi was plentiful and tasty - plenty of other items on the menu. Staff was friendly and this place had ample seating.

Visited December 2013

Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
“I can't try new things!”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I am so in love with their spicy basil with chicken, that it has kept me from trying other dishes! We love to come here for lunch on sundays also for a lunch or two during the week. The Service is always the same, excellent! We usually have a small wait on Sunday, but the wait area is comfortable and its never over 20 minutes. I do wish they still gave the complimentary spring rolls while you were waiting on your food, but that is no cause for not coming and enjoying great food in a great atmosphere with great service!

Visited October 2013
Asheville, North Carolina
“Full house 12:30 lunch on Monday: there's a clue!”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I walked in at 12:30 on a Monday, and there were no tables for a solo diner and so had to sit at the bar. Bartender was attentive, maybe a different story at night when more booze is poured. I had Pad Thai and it was good, not excellent. Points for the lime wedge, minus for skimping on bean sprouts. The food came quickly (amazing since the house was full)and was warm. They have one room where you sit on the floor on cushions, Asian style.. Decor is modern/trendy and not brightly lit. I'd go back

• Visited October 2013
Pennsylvania
“Cashew chicken was delicious”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

One of the few places that I finished my meal! Ingredients were all fresh and delicious! Might have added just a few more cashews. I would definately go again.

Visited October 2013
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Great food!”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Recently ate here as part of a Bachelorette night with some girlfriends. We sat in the "Rain Room", where you sit down in the floor. This was neat, but was difficult at times for the waitress to hand us things or refill our drinks. The waitress was very sweet and helpful in helping us determine what menu items we might like, since most of us were new to Thai food. She explained the options of heat level, which as helpful. Everyone really enjoyed their food. The pad thai was yummy and the spring rolls we shared as an appetizer were good, too. I would say the prices were fair, and the portions were large. I had plenty of leftovers for lunch the next day. Overall, good experience, and I'll be back!

• Visited October 2013