“Cashew chicken was delicious”
Review of Rain Thai Bistro

Rain Thai Bistro
Ranked #75 of 836 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Welcome to Rain Thai Bistro we are located at 6933 lee highway suite 400 Chattanooga Tennessee 37421. For those of you that are local we are in the same building as the Rush Fitness Complex on Lee hwy. Rain offers an Atlanta style atmosphere with waterwalls surrounding the entire restaurant and traditional thai in floor pillow seating located in the center part of the restaurant called the Rain Room. In addition to a full traditional style thai menu we have award winning sushi and a full service bar as well. Rain has won the Best of the Best Thai restaurant three years running. Come visit us today we are very eager to serve you and meet any and all of your expectations. Our motto is " Your Satisfaction is our Success"
Pennsylvania
“Cashew chicken was delicious”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

One of the few places that I finished my meal! Ingredients were all fresh and delicious! Might have added just a few more cashews. I would definately go again.

Visited October 2013

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Great food!”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Recently ate here as part of a Bachelorette night with some girlfriends. We sat in the "Rain Room", where you sit down in the floor. This was neat, but was difficult at times for the waitress to hand us things or refill our drinks. The waitress was very sweet and helpful in helping us determine what menu items we might like, since most of us were new to Thai food. She explained the options of heat level, which as helpful. Everyone really enjoyed their food. The pad thai was yummy and the spring rolls we shared as an appetizer were good, too. I would say the prices were fair, and the portions were large. I had plenty of leftovers for lunch the next day. Overall, good experience, and I'll be back!

• Visited October 2013
Buford, Georgia
“Too fast. Like rushed”
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Great food , value and atmosphere ,, service was rushed, slow down and let it digest and maybe desert would be great also.

• Visited October 2013
Budapest, Hungary
“Best Lunch I've Had in Chattanooga”
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

While the service and environment are decent, the food is always great, as long as you're a fan of Thai food. I have been twice, and thee Rain Seafood Curry I had my latest visit was AMAZING. The spice was right between medium and scorching hot which was perfect, the curry was the best I had ever tasted... by a long shot... and the seafood was wonderful as well. I can't wait until I can afford to get it again.

• Visited July 2013
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Tasty Thai”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Tried Rain Thai Bistro for lunch. The Spicy Basi was a little sweet but delicious. The Pad Thai was filling and the shrimp were the right texture. Added chili paste to make it complete. The Tom Yum Goong soup had 4 shripm and was tangy. Two lunch entres and a large soup for $29.50 with food to take home. Alex the server was grand. Sit outside if it's a nice day.

• Visited July 2013