SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Chattanooga Hamilton Place
$110
  • Breakfast included
Staybridge Suites Chattanooga Downtown(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
$115
$107
$184
$159
Hotels.com
$149
$124
Wingate by Wyndham Chattanooga(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
$76
$179
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Royal Inn(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
$85
$170
$111
Travelocity
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 4, 2012

I stayed at the inn with my family (family of 4) from April 2 through April 4 2012. What I noticed first when I entered the hotel was the odd smell of smoke and chlorine/lysol. The hotel is outdated. As you walk into the elevator area, you will quickly see the old type AC/Heating wall unit on your left. The elevator and stairwell was also had the odd smell and dirty. I stayed in room 207 and it was quiet. Behind the hotel is a storage garage. The beds are slightly smaller than queen size, but comfortable. The pillows were flat and old. My sink had a slow drain and the bathroom was outdated. The TV was one of those old heavy type 32 inch. No iron. All this place needed was a good spring cleaning with a mop, sponge and steam cleaner and an updated TV, new iron and a fresh coat of paint and it would actually be a very good hotel. I did go down to see what was for breakfast and the choices were 3 types of cereals, milk, coffee, and muffins. Luckily this place is so close to the mall that there are plenty of restaurants and shopping nearby. There was plenty of parking but I would guess that there were probably only 5-7 rooms being used. I would hate to see the parking if it was fully booked, I would say that the parking lot would be too small to hold everyone. This is a cheap hotel which offers you a shower and a quiet place to sleep. No pool or gym. Would I stay here again? With the family...probably not...by myself...maybe...only to save some money, if there was something else comparable at the same price, I would choose the other place.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank TravelDude88
Reviewed July 29, 2011

If you are staying overnight and are on a budget this hotel is just o.k. -- My son and I were only there for one night on vacation and there are plenty of other hotels in the area. If you are looking for a cheap stay it is o.k. for a night. I did notice things the morning we left though.
The bed was fine, pillows were a little uncomfortable as hotel pillows always are. There is a mini fridge and microwave for you to use, which is nice. A/c worked good. There was no alarm clock. Room was semi clean. Could have been a little better. There was a stain of some sort on the carpet by the fridge, and the top of the shower could have been a little cleaner. Grout in the bathroom needed to be cleaned. Shower worked o.k. but shower curtain needed to be updated. The t.v. worked fine with plenty of choices. The room itself is not fancy but it is what it is. A one night stay at a cheap price.
Front desk service was fine. They knew directions to my destinations. Continential breakfast is nothing fancy. They had out juice, fruit loops, and muffins. There is a cracker barrel 3 minutes away.
The hotel is a little older and had been renovated and painted over. It is a small hotel with only 35 rooms. Not much noise at night.
If you are looking for an honest opinion this is it. The hotel is nothing great, but if you are looking for something with value, and close to restuaunts, and attractions it is good enough for a night, but I would say nothing more due to the choices in the area.

Room Tip: Nothing special. Just an average room.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank bigzonka
Reviewed July 19, 2011

room was somewhat nicer then the outside of hotel would lead you to believe. no frills, breakfast wasnt impressive, but adequate to get your day started. check in and check out clerk was the same guy, he could have been a little more friendly. kinda ticked me off that he wouldnt honor his coupon price because of some "event going on" as he stated it, even though i think the only cars in the lot was ours and his. fairly quiet area, food nearby. was nice to have an elevator so we didnt have to haul our luggage up stairs. i didnt see a pool or anything. wi-fi worked fine. i would stay again at the coupon price, not sure at regular price though.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank wildcat5415
Reviewed May 22, 2011

Convienent location just north of I-75 on Shallowford Road. Very convienent to shopping just south of I-75 off Shallowford and if you go south a few blocks and turn Right on Gunbarrel Road tons more restaurants and shopping. Short drive to tourist sites via I-75 and connecting with I-24. Room was very quiet. I had a King bed with sofa sleeper, microwave, and fridge for $70.30. Room was clean and had ironing board and iron.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank sojourner1208
Reviewed January 11, 2011

I had a clean, up-to-date, decent-sized room with a king bed, TV, fridge, microwave, coffee maker, hair dryer, etc. Everything was in good working order. Hotel is in a convenient location. I felt secure. Entry to the hotel outside doors were either through the office area or via the electronic room key. Included continental breakfast was basic. I enjoyed the raisin bran cereal and cinnamon rolls. The staff were very pleasant. Rates were excellent although taxes in Chattanooga are evidently very high! Site I booked through showed total price or I would have been very surprised.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple