“Okay for a quick stay”

Ranked #74 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Tarpon Springs, Florida
“Okay for a quick stay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is okay if your just passing through. Needs updated badly. They need to fix things instead of painting ovee them. Dead roaches in tub. Call to ask for help to operate shower.. help never came. My boyfriend and I had to figure out how to pull the spout out ourselves. We asked for a late check out for noon and we were told it was okay. At 11am some middle eastern guy just walked into out roonm and said its past check out time?!!! We informed him we had a late check out and he sat outside until we left! We would not retun to this location again. The only thing positive was that the breakfast was good.

• Stayed August 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

I seen some pictures of this Motel!!! I thought I looked like a ok hotel. As soon as I walked in it was damp in the room.dusty and I instantly found a huge dead roach dead by the bed.I went down to the front desk as soon as I seen this. And got my refund. The only good thing about this was getting my money back! This hotel is misleading with its pictures. It looks like a truck stop located behind a few gas stations. It was covered in spider webs all over. The motel and office also covered in bugs .the place was damp dirty and infested. I would rather sleep in my car. Do not go here it was $89 around that price before tax and not worth it for that motel ,should be a 35 a night or less. I keep saying motel because I would not call this a hotel.

• Stayed July 2013
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

Above average compared to other Quality Inn. Worth noting is the good Wi-Fi speed. Shower tub is newer and the water pressure was good. Everything is very clean. The only bad point is breakfast served until 9am EST.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

The staff at this hotel try very hard, were nice and friendly but the room was old and outdated. We were only there one night, so we made do, but it was not a good room. Carpet was dirty, room was dark and so outdated. For the price we paid there were probably better options. Right next door is a new hotel, but much more expensive. Since both hotels are owned by the same chain, they are out for your money one way or the other.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the Quality Inn Lookout Mountain while driving from FL to MI and couldn't believe how disgusting the accommodations were! The room was filthy, abused and falling apart. Sheets were gray and towels like Kleenex. The shower head squirted straight up at the ceiling through a hole in the plumbing. The owner Mr Patel was rude and treated guests like an inconvenience, rather than a paying customer. It was a horrible experience and I felt like I had been robbed. DO NOT STAY AT THIS FLEA BAG! You are better off sleeping in your car!

• Stayed April 2013
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

We had to be moved from our first room because something was wrong with the heater. And getting into the shower later after we are all settled in the second room, the shower head was not working. Aggravating. Ive stayed at Quality Inns before, so I was very disappointed with particular one.

• Stayed March 2013
Greeneville, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

The staff was nice and on top of things. The hotel in general was clean and well maintained. The price for the room was reasonable. We would stay at this hotel again in the future. The parking lot was well light up and secure.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family