Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Extended Stay America - Chattanooga - Airport
Ranked #65 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
WI
“Great Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2012

We stayed in this hotel on the way to FL, and have to say it was very decent. We booked through the hotels website to find a great deal, and for the money paid, I couldnt have been more pleased. Room was clean, beds were comfortable. After reading other reviews, I was a bit shocked as I had a great experience, but understand its based on many factors. Will stay again when in area.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank TravelWII

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Syracuse, New York
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2012

We booked the room on hotels.com and after receiving a confirmation number arrived at ESA. It is located in a dimly lit "questionable" area. Upon arriving I was told there were no rooms available. I showed the clerk my reservation and he was able to find us a room. The room was located on the first floor (thank God, b/c there is no elevator) The pillows (2) were filled with air. After falling asleep we were awakened by a clanging noise behind the headboard. It was the water pipes. We put earplugs in but you could still feel the vibration through the headboard if your pillow was touching it. We called the front desk and was told there were no other rooms available and we could get a refund and find another place to stay.

Room Tip: If you want to be guaranteed a good room....find another place to stay.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Chattanooga, Tennessee
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2012

Had to stay at this property for 2 weeks while I searched for a permanent house in the area and it was a miserable experience! Can hear everything going on in rooms beside and above. People always in the parking lot talking loud and making noise. Even worse, because it is an extended stay hotel there is little liklihood of ever getting quieter neighbors. Sleep was impossible! Also, there are no elevators in this 3 story property, the rooms smell and spiders everywhere.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Buffalo, New York
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2011

Based on recent reviews we selected this extended stay motel for a one week stay, but we were very disappointed upon arrival. The room was very dusty and dark, the furnishings old, the back of the freezer portion of the refrigerator was either burned or rusted, the carpeting was worn. The room was a far cry from the pictures on-line. We did not stay even one night. Apparently there is a difference between Extended Stays (Efficiencies, Deluxe, Studio Suites) This motel is an efficiency. The staff was friendly and kindly refunded the one night charge. Very affordable, but you really get what you pay for. Do not recommend unless you need a place to quickly crash overnight.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Jesse S
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2011

I spent one night in the facility and found it perfectly adequate. The check in procedure was easy and the person on duty was friendly and helpful.

The room was clean and comfortable and everything worked as it should. I did have a ground floor room which, as I recall, they call their "Signature Rooms" and this was very much a plus since the other floors are only accessible by stairs.

Including taxes, my bill was around $55 (AARP Rate) and considering the cost of comparable facilities in the area, this was a good deal.

If you are looking for a well maintained value based facility, this is a good one.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank vic5491
Louisville, Kentucky
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2011

If you do book here you better have a good gps or you'll never find it. No complaints about the room or the property. Be extremely careful about all dealings with the front desk. Paid for 1 more night around 10 am, 8/29/2011. Came back to room at about 4 pm and card key did not work. Went to front desk and she said that my card declined and the person who "booked" my had tried to reach me repeatedly. No missed calls on my cellphone. I showed them a printout I was given that morning that gave me a confirmation number. I was told that it didn't mean anything. Was let in the room only to remove our belongings. Was told mgr. would call me next day. No call that day or the next. Tried to reach corp. person over that property. Left message to call. Next day still no call. Called again and pressed zero. Person told that me that call backs from that person had a 48 hour frame. Was advised to call reservations and ask for special services (?) or something like that. Spoke with a rep who took my information and told me that an email would go out to the hotel mgr. and the general mgr. Received call from mgr within an hour. She said that she would address the situation with her staff and that she had no patience for what happened. I had used my card successfully several times that day and can't imagine why they would say that my card was declined. Got home and wife checked checking account and there was a charge for the room 8/29/2011. Took 2 days for that to be credited back. Mgr. was apologetic but didn't offer any sort of compensation whatsoever.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple