“Bathroom had a musty smell, Air Cond. made loud noise when...”

Super 8 Chattanooga/Hamilton Place
Ranked #45 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Hendersonville, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014

Came up for the 4th of July with my husband, my son and daughter in law to visit all the great sites. Room was comfortable and clean. Mike Patel and the staff helped us with a situation with having to cut our stay down by one day due to my daughter in law being sick. Made sure we got thru to Expedia to get a proper refund.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Wanda M
mike2473, General Manager at Super 8 Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
Thank you so much for the kind words you had for our hotel! I am very happy to see that you were satisfied with everything during your stay with us. Our staff works very hard to make sure every guest's stay is a pleasant one, and I'm glad to see that yours was no exception. I hope that you choose to stay with us again, and look forward to welcoming back in the future. Thanks again!
Mayfield, Kentucky
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

There was blood on one of the pillows, burn holes in the yellow sheets, towels yellow and stunk, the floor was so nasty that when you took your shoes off the bottom of your feet would turn black, dust so thick you could blow it and it fly everywhere, and finally the comforters were gross they had stuff all over them. Looks nothing like the pictures that's posted. Try if you like but I won't be back. I could handle the old out dated look but can not handle NASTY!

• Stayed July 2014
mike2473, General Manager at Super 8 Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Thank you for taking time to write this review. Reviews like yours help us improve our hotel I am truly sorry your stay did not meet your needs. I assure you that every issue and concern you had about our hotel will be addressed with our staff. Once again I am truly sorry for your experience. Please come back and see us again so you can see our commitment to your satisfaction.