“Pet Friendly Hotel”

La Quinta Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place
Ranked #49 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Reviewed January 8, 2013

On a recent trip from Maine to Louisiana we stayed at this La Quinta. We always travel with our dog and of course, have to find pet friendly hotels. La Quinta is always pet friendly, and they don't charge for your pet:) The location was great, just off the freeway, but not so close that it was noisy. The room was adequate and breakfast is included. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kay S
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place

A La Quinta traveler
Nashville, Tennessee, USA
Reviewed January 7, 2013

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 6, 2013

This is a nice simple place to stay for the money. The room was very clean. Nice Samsung HDTV. Breakfast is simple but nice (I always enjoy do-it-yourself waffles).

I like air/heat units that let you leave the fan running (great source of white-noise at night). The units here just turn on and off, so when someone decided to have a conversation somewhere outside my room at 1:20am, it woke me. It's easy to hear things outside these rooms, so unless you're a sound sleeper, bring earplugs.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

I had stopped here with my family on the way back home from Florida with my 2 dogs. Checking in was a breeze. They asked if i had dogs and made me sign a waiver. After getting into my room, i noticed that the entire floor was covered with old stains. So i took pictures in case they said my dogs made them. I was so tired after a long drive that i turned on the tv only to get "snow". I tried to figure out how to get their cable service but couldn't. I called the front desk and asked for help. All I got in response was they are too busy and there are no other rooms. I just asked if someone could come up and fix the tv. She said she would come up but she didn't know how they worked. We'll after 10 minutes, she did come up and she got it working. But her attitude was horrible. She did not say a word to me and slammed the door behind her. My daughter said if looks could kill she would have done me in. With that in mind, I swore off ever staying at another La Quinta. The bathroom appeared dirty, but it was just old. The only good thing is that the beds were very comfortable. Also the eggs they mention for breakfast are hard boiled. I have to say that the morning front desk people are very nice. Its only that one in the evening that needs a serious attitude check.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

We stayed at this hotel on our way from Texas to Connecticut. We chose this place because we were traveling with our dog. The bright points are it's close to the highway and there is many of place's to eat near by. The room was nice size but it was not very clean there was candy on the floor in many area's and there were no towels in the room and when we called the front desk about the towels we were told that there were some at the front desk and we could come get them which meant since the room doors are facing outside that we had to go back out in the rain to get to the front desk instead of housekeeping bringing them to the room like they should have to begin with.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Great pets policy! Friendly staff. Outside areas could stand some sprucing up, but clean rooms and efficiently run motel. Breakfast is very average. Location good for restaurants and interstate. Limited pet walking area.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple