Baymont Inn & Suites Chattanooga
$146
$136
Staybridge.com
$129
Wingate by Wyndham Chattanooga(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
$76
Best Western Royal Inn(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
$70
BestWestern.com
All reviewshard boiled eggspet friendly hotelan older hotelbagelsone night staybeds were very comfortablefront desk staffroad tripconvenient locationstaff was very friendlypetsinterstate
Reviewed September 19, 2011

First off if your a young couple you WILL get treated different!! If your not an AARP member or have diamonds hanging off your neck you will get treated as a poor person whose there for the free breakfast. My boyfriend and I stayed here for a week because we have two big dogs. We were looking for a place to live in the Chattanooga area so we were gone most of the day and went to bed early. The hotel attendant called our room at 1 am on a Friday night complaining that our dogs were being to loud... We had just gotten back from a walk with the dogs. If you have big dogs make sure you tell them or they will stick you on the top floor and complain about your "loud" dogs. I also reserved a room with a credit card online for a microwave and mini fridge. Had no microwave and had to pay for our invisible microwave then they said since we were so disturbing to other guest we could not receive a refund. The lady downstairs looked like she belonged in a bar not a hotel. We will never be back and I hope we did not make the wrong decision to move to this town.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank KHOOV
Reviewed August 30, 2011

We were looking to save some money during a a simple overnight stop. We used priceline to get a really low rate and knew we were choosing an economy level motel. The facilities were reasonably modern, very clean and well maintained, and conveniently located. Everything was in good condition and worked well. We didn't use the pool but it looked nice. The complimentary breakfast was adequate and provided additional value. The area is near the city's largest mall - which offers shopping and many many restaurant choices including the more upscale chains. Downtown was about ten minutes away. Since we just needed a place to sleep, this was a great value.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tnmarky
Reviewed July 24, 2011

I asked for a non smoking room, and arrived at 11PM. The room was fine, but stunk like stale cigarettes and I mean it was awful. I should have read the reviews for this hotel but have always have had good luck with La Quinta and often travel with my dog. Not worth the money! The facility and breakfast were nice enough, just the room smelled terrible.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank SouthFloridian89
Reviewed July 13, 2011

My boyfriend and I decided to stay the night here on the way home from our annual road trip to Florida. We stayed at a La Quinta in Macon, GA on the way to our destination and were extremely pleased with out stay. We decided to stay loyal to La Quinta for the trip home and forgo our usual and most affordable option, the Red Roof Inn across the street, hoping the La Quinta location would be a bit more clean, safe and well managed. First of all, we didn't realize that it was actually a motel, which we were trying to avoid because they tend to be much louder and more dangerous. As soon as we arrived, we could hear screaming and splashing coming from the pool. After a 12 hour day in the car, that's certainly not the most comforting sound. My boyfriend assured me that the pool should close by ten and we'd be able to get some peace and quiet. Our room was situated RIGHT ABOVE the extremely crowded pool (i'm talking upwards of 35 people...seriously) so we could hear every last holler and splash. Our room was a total dump. Dirty, uncleaned carpets with dusty corners, the door appeared to have been kicked in at some point, cracks in the ceiling, chipping paint and filthy shower floors. I also found a stray hair in my bed sheets which made me seriously question whether or not they had been previously slept in without being changed. We left to have dinner, hoping that the pool would be emptied out by the time we returned and that we'd be able to get some sleep. To our disappointment, there were still a ton of loud adults on the pool deck drinking when we came back. I called down to the front desk to complain and the woman sounded extremely surprised (even though the pool deck is connected to the lobby by a door and she could definitely hear the racket) and assured me she'd take care of it. Eventually it quieted down and we were able to get some much needed sleep only to be woken up bright and early next morning with the same noises. Upon checkout, the woman at the front desk asked us if we enjoyed our stay. When we bluntly replied that it was pretty poor and that we were disappointed, she shrugged it off and didn't say a word. For nearly double the price of the Red Roof Inn close by, this was a total rip off and in no way any nicer, cleaner or safer. I'm not usually one to complain about issues that arise like this in hotels, particularly if I'm only staying for one night but this was truly unacceptable and a huge disappointment. Save yourself 40 bucks and stay at the Red Roof Inn nearby. It's honestly quieter (because there isn't a pool) and in better condition.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Neato17
Reviewed July 12, 2011

Room was not clean and in need of repair. Carpets, bedding, and tub were stained, room smelled like mold, and a/c never got room any better than "sticky humid".

That said, staff were friendly, pool looked nice, and breakfast was acceptable.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family