All reviews full kitchen texas roadhouse waffles home away from home would stay again great place to stay living room the ac unit the wi fi checking in chattanooga area comfortable beds free breakfast hot breakfast hamilton place front desk staff visiting chattanooga
Reviewed November 8, 2016

Everything we needed and more. The staff was awesome! They printed out directions to all the places we wanted to go. The bed was great, The breakfast had everything that we wanted but there was plenty of restaurant and shopping nearby.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 1, 2016

Good location. Facility was nice, clean and welcoming. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Comfortable room. Nice furnishings throughout facility. We felt it was a good value for the price and location.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 31, 2016

The rooms were clean and they had comfortable beds. When we arrived the staff was very friendly. When we travel to the south we are going to use this as our halfway point because the area has so much to offer.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 30, 2016

I liked the room, the hotel, and the employees, and would give it 4 stars, but I was charged $6.56 extra on my credit card for a safe in the room that I neither ask for, nor was I told about. They were nice about it, and took the charge off my credit card, but I don't like being charged for things I don't know about or agreed to.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed October 27, 2016

I've stayed here before! In other words, if a suite is available, this is where I'll be! You can't beat the price or location! All the staff, including the owner and GM are very customer friendly driven

Room Tip: Get the suites when they're available. It's worth a few more dollars!
Stayed: October 2016, traveled solo