Didn't use the mini-kitchen; might another time because the breakfast was basic and got old fast (stayed 5 days). Room small; don't know if the place has connecting rooms...wouldn't stay here with my extended family unless they did! And no pool is a disadvantage for families.
We did like that the room had a thermostat.
Management pleasant. Be forewarned that rooms are cleaned only once a week unless you ask for light housekeeping (bed made, fresh towels). The system is that you call a certain extension by 9 AM to get on a list, but in our case the answering machine didn't pick up our request and the towels never came! Were given towels/extra soap by front desk when we asked late that night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of our spacious, stylish suites include a fully equipped kitchen, irons, ironing boards, and either a sofa sleeper or recliner.Whether traveling for business, relocating to the area or vacationing with the family, the MainStay Suites extended stay hotel is the perfect place to stay in the Chattanooga area. Make us your home away from home while on the road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Choice Hotels and Hotels.com so you can book your MainStay Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mainstay Hotel Chattanooga
- Mainstay Suites Chattanooga
- Mainstay Chattanooga
- Chattanooga Mainstay Suites