Comfort Inn
The Chattanoogan(Chattanooga)
  • Restaurant
The Dwell Hotel(Chattanooga)
View Hotel
All reviewsone way streetroom was cleanlookout mountaindowntown areasausage pattiesyogurtruby fallsother hotelsgreat place to stayfree breakfastfront desk staffbooked this hotelup to dateoff the highwaytennessee aquariumoutdoor poolstaff was very friendly and helpful
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 7, 2013

My husband and I stayed here while on our fifth anniversary trip. We weren't looking for anything too fancy, just a safe place to keep our things, sleep, and relax. Originally we had thought we would stay at the KOA in Georgia but changed our minds the night we arrived. It just wasn't close enough or the cabin comfortable enough for us. Luckily we called last minute to the Comfort Inn and got a room for the time we would be in town.

The room was nice, but it did have a downside of not having a mini fridge or microwave. Not that big of a deal since we had a cooler with us but obviously for those who don't bring one, it could be an issue if you want to keep drinks or food while in the hotel room. With our room being a King suite, you would think they would have those amenities.

The breakfast was surprisingly pretty plentiful. They have both hot and cold items of different variety, as well as juices, coffee, and water or milk. The ice -maker close to us was nice to refill our cooler when we needed.

We stayed in a room down the hall on the right when you walk in past the counter and hit the breakfast area. It was a little frustrating that they have an entrance/exit door at the end (where parking is on that side). We could get out that way but couldn't get back in with our keys for some reason so we always had to either use the pool door or the front entrance. Also, our keys for our room only worked when you pressed it firmly against the back of the mechanism as you slid it in and back out. Again, not that big a deal but could get frustrating.

All in all, I think we would stay here again if in town again in the future. We hope to bring our daughter with us the next time so she can experience the Tennessee Aquarium, and Rock City. Two of the coolest attractions we saw while there. ;]

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Hotel was really nice and the front desk clerk Ashley Moore was very helpful, she gave us a lot of information of where to go and eat and what to do to make our weekend special. She was amazing. She is due a raise for sure. Without her we would not have been able to do some of the things we did...thanks Ashley for being an amazing front desk Rep....

Room Tip: we had a kings room with microwave and refridgerator. Room was spacious and very nice
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Donna A
Reviewed September 25, 2013

What a trip we had. We came to Chattanooga, Tn., under some really ruff circumstance's. My brother was in the trauma unit at Erlanger Hospital, he had been in a really bad ATV accident.
We didn't expect to be at this hotel for more than a few days. Then we would see how he was and maybe find a weekly or monthly rental. However, the price and the people were amazing. We found that the stress we had was enough to deal with, they were worth the price for the comfortable beds, the sweet smiles and the great coffee and breakfast. Then, the day before we were leaving to return to Florida, my mother,sister and niece were in a car accident and ending up being taken to the same hospital my brother was in. Thank God they were just bruised and shaken, (my niece's wrist was broken), but it could have been so much worse, the car was totaled. We were stranded out of state, unknown area, knew no one but our new friends at the hotel, and they stepped up. They made sure we were taken care of. They adjusted there policy's to our needs, we became like family. They never let us go without any necessary things we needed. How awesome to find there are really people in this world that do care, They are HERE...they ARE AT THIS COMFORT INN. We all rejoiced as my brother got better, we all cried and hugged as we left to return to Florida, but never will we forget or take for granted the amazing people that our Lord put in our life, our new little comfort Inn family. Thank you just doesn't seem enough. We love each and every one of them. God Bless you all and Thank you for the cards, plants, clean rooms, great beds, and really needed smiles and hugs. We will always have a place in our hearts for Michael, Terrea, Tyeler, Melanie, Cathy, Misty, Alexis, and Alex. We miss and love each of you.....Take care ...hugs and kisses....xoxox

Room Tip: We had 2 combined and then moved to the ground floor, they were all great.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Tammy H
Reviewed September 24, 2013

After a long drive on the road and not wanting to stop. I have to say I'm glad I made the choice to stop and stay here. The front desk woman Ashley was amazing. She made sure I was well taken care of in professional matter. It made the rest of my long drive home easier.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank DJ_Ruckus
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Was having a rough day, but your customer service helped me out and made my stay much better. The desk person Ashley was great at listening to what I needed and helping me out. Ashley went out of her way to make sure I had what I needed and to get me going, much appreciated!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo