Comfort Inn
The Chattanoogan(Chattanooga)
  • Restaurant
The Dwell Hotel(Chattanooga)
View Hotel
All reviewsone way streetroom was cleanlookout mountaindowntown areasausage pattiesyogurtruby fallsother hotelsgreat place to stayfree breakfastfront desk staffbooked this hotelup to dateoff the highwaytennessee aquariumoutdoor poolstaff was very friendly and helpful
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 24, 2013

After a long drive on the road and not wanting to stop. I have to say I'm glad I made the choice to stop and stay here. The front desk woman Ashley was amazing. She made sure I was well taken care of in professional matter. It made the rest of my long drive home easier.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank DJ_Ruckus
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Was having a rough day, but your customer service helped me out and made my stay much better. The desk person Ashley was great at listening to what I needed and helping me out. Ashley went out of her way to make sure I had what I needed and to get me going, much appreciated!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Lee C
Reviewed August 28, 2013

This was possibly the NICEST Comfort Inn I've ever stayed in. I was really impressed. The decor has recently been updated so that it just feels really fancy as you walk in, and it continues to the rooms. My wife and I agreed that the bed was one of the most comfortable beds we've slept on in a hotel in years.The breakfast was really nice with lots of choices. The hotel is located right off Interstate 24, but you can't hear a thing, and it's close to downtown and Lookout Mountain. Next time we're in Chattanooga, this is definitely where we will stay. The only thing that wasn't fancy was the price!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Eric H
Reviewed August 2, 2013

What a nice surprise to find a resonably priced place to stay in downtown Chattanooga. The staff was friendly, the room was clean, wonderful fluffy towels, convenient location, and a nice selection of breakfast items. The best thing about the room was the cloud-like mattress and pillows on the bed. The linens were not the usual hotel/motel fair. Next time we're in Chattanooga, we'll definitely stay here. The only thing I could complain about is that the air conditioner didn't cool quite as much as we wanted. We set the temp on 72 degrees, but it didn't get near that cool.

Room Tip: We were on the 3rd floor, but I suspect there wouldn't be much difference between this and other floors. We were on the opposite side of the interstate and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LisaB051
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We stayed here on a quick weekend getaway to do the tourist things in Chattanooga. This place was just right. Clean, comfy beds, great location. Breakfast was good, outdoor pool great for the kids after a long day of sight seeing. This location is the perfect starting point to head up lookout mountain to Rock City and Ruby Falls.

Stayed: July 2013