This is an "average" Hampton Inn - good hotel, good price, and good rooms. The service is excellent. The staff has always been pleasent and helpful to me. I've stayed here on numerous occassions.
The lone drawback is location. If you want to go to a casual restaurant to have a steak and a beer, you will have to drive to downtown. If Cracker Barrel is more your speed, there is one nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes from everywhere you want to be and everything you want see in Chattanooga and Lookout Mountain. We are at the bottom of beautiful Lookout Mountain with easy access to the interstate to get to all the parks, sports fields, downtown, and North or South on I-75 if you are traveling. We are just a few miles to Ruby Falls, Incline Railway, and Rock City. Enjoy the area without the worry of spending too much. Complimentary breakfast buffet, quiet outdoor pool, and close to a variety of restaurants some in walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Clarion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Chattanooga-w-i-24/Lookout Mountain Hotel Chattanooga
- Hampton Inn Lookout Mountain
- Chattanooga Hampton Inn