Needed a place close off interstate Hwy 24 after 11 1/2 hrs.drive. Checked in to this hotel first time guests. Pleasantly surprised by neatness, cleanliness, how quiet it was and close to eating, shopping,yet accessible. Desk clerk gentleman very friendly and courteous. Room had very comfortable beds and top comforter. Flat screen LCD TV, wireless & WI-FI usage. Priced right. Good breakfast, variety of foods except no bananas which I eat every morning. Bathroom clean, plenty of towels, good lighting, hairdryer. Could have used a refrigerator and microwave. I wanted to get to the fitness center but the bed looked too inviting. And best of all, no smells. My husband's only complaint was the parking lot. He thought it was too sloping and spaces between cars too tight together.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes from everywhere you want to be and everything you want see in Chattanooga and Lookout Mountain. We are at the bottom of beautiful Lookout Mountain with easy access to the interstate to get to all the parks, sports fields, downtown, and North or South on I-75 if you are traveling. We are just a few miles to Ruby Falls, Incline Railway, and Rock City. Enjoy the area without the worry of spending too much. Complimentary breakfast buffet, quiet outdoor pool, and close to a variety of restaurants some in walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Clarion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Chattanooga-w-i-24/Lookout Mountain Hotel Chattanooga
- Hampton Inn Lookout Mountain
- Chattanooga Hampton Inn