I am a loyal Hampton Inn customer. Three of us stayed here one night after a long day of driving. The hotel is well worn, with dirty hall carpets. Our first room had a strong smell of mildew coming from the air conditioner. The hotel staff quickly gave us another room, and we decided not to turn on the a/c in case it also had a strong smell. The bathroom was tight, and the sink cracked. The TV in the exercise room had no remote control, and when turned on at the screen, only one channel could be received. Breakfast was adequate, but below an average Hampton Inn. This exit at Lookout Mountain has several other hotels that you might want to consider instead of the Hampton Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes from everywhere you want to be and everything you want see in Chattanooga and Lookout Mountain. We are at the bottom of beautiful Lookout Mountain with easy access to the interstate to get to all the parks, sports fields, downtown, and North or South on I-75 if you are traveling. We are just a few miles to Ruby Falls, Incline Railway, and Rock City. Enjoy the area without the worry of spending too much. Complimentary breakfast buffet, quiet outdoor pool, and close to a variety of restaurants some in walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Clarion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Chattanooga-w-i-24/Lookout Mountain Hotel Chattanooga
- Hampton Inn Lookout Mountain
- Chattanooga Hampton Inn