My wife and I went to this location after rapidly checking out of the Baymont Inn across the street due to bedbugs in room 419. We arrived and Scott was very helpful. I informed him of the situation and he made me a room key to check out the room before we checked in. Absolutely superior service in my opinion. The bed was was excellent and everything was clean in the room. The hotel provided menus of local businesses that provided delivery which was extremely helpful as we were sick of driving. Breakfast was pretty good. The only semi complaints are the pool is outdoors and was closed (end of April, but very warm) and was a little pricey, but you pay for cleanliness and service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes from everywhere you want to be and everything you want see in Chattanooga and Lookout Mountain. We are at the bottom of beautiful Lookout Mountain with easy access to the interstate to get to all the parks, sports fields, downtown, and North or South on I-75 if you are traveling. We are just a few miles to Ruby Falls, Incline Railway, and Rock City. Enjoy the area without the worry of spending too much. Complimentary breakfast buffet, quiet outdoor pool, and close to a variety of restaurants some in walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Clarion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Chattanooga-w-i-24/Lookout Mountain Hotel Chattanooga
- Hampton Inn Lookout Mountain
- Chattanooga Hampton Inn